JeremyCuse's wedding... | Syracusefan.com

JeremyCuse's wedding...

cto

Administrator
Jeremy and the beautiful Nell got married today at the Lily Pond in Syracuse's Thornden Park in one of the loveliest wedding ceremonies you will ever see. Anyone who has attended an SU tailgate knows how hard Jeremy and Nell work to make them special, and today was no different. It was very special, with about 12 Syracusefan.com folks among the 144 people there, most with spouses. The weather was beautiful, the ceremony was beautiful, the reception was beautiful. Much love and happiness to Jeremy and Nell!

PS: Yes, I am posting this at 2:24 a.m., right after we were kicked out of the Sheraton bar when it closed. We (a good-sized group that included Jeremy and Nell) wanted to keep partying, but the Sheraton had a different idea. Hey, we had started toasting Jeremy and Nell at about 4:24 p.m, right after the ceremony. Ten hours of celebrating their wedding did not seem excessive for a syracusefan.com crowd!

Last edited:
Jeremy and the beautiful Nell got married today at the Lily Pond in Syracuse's Thornden Park in one of the loveliest ceremonies you will ever see. Anyone who has attended an SU tailgate knows how hard Jeremy and Nell work to make them special, and today was no different. It was very special, with about 12 Syracusefan.com folks there, most with spouses. The weather was beautiful, the ceremony was beautiful, the reception was beautiful. Much love and happiness to Jeremy and Nell!

Here here.

cto said:
Jeremy and the beautiful Nell got married today at the Lily Pond in Syracuse's Thornden Park in one of the loveliest ceremonies you will ever see. Anyone who has attended an SU tailgate knows how hard Jeremy and Nell work to make them special, and today was no different. It was very special, with about 12 Syracusefan.com folks among those there, most with spouses. The weather was beautiful, the ceremony was beautiful, the reception was beautiful. Much love and happiness to Jeremy and Nell!

Well said Joyce. A great day had by all and everything went perfect for such a great couple. I knew it was a good omen for the day when I saw it was also the birthday of SU legend Derrick Coleman. Very glad that I got to play my small role in the ceremony. Feel free to share that picture you took with the board.

DCCuse said:
Very glad that I got to play my small role in the ceremony. Feel free to share that picture you took with the board.

image-1935987794.jpg

Well said Joyce. A great day had by all and everything went perfect for such a great couple. I knew it was a good omen for the day when I saw it was also the birthday of SU legend Derrick Coleman. Very glad that I got to play my small role in the ceremony. Feel free to share that picture you took with the board.
DCCUSE... I posted the picture on Facebook because it was easier. For those who can't find it on Facebook... Rick was in charge of the couple's two dogs who served as ring bearers. His role was to walk them down the aisle... which he did flawlessly. LincolnCuse also participated in the wedding as a Groomsman.

DCCUSE... I posted the picture on Facebook because it was easier. For those who can't find it on Facebook... Rick was in charge of the couple's two dogs who served as ring bearers. His role was to walk them down the aisle... which he did flawlessly. LincolnCuse also participated in the wedding as a Groomsman.

DC did a great job wrangling the dogs, Lincoln pulled off the docksiders nicely.

cto said:

Here you go.

image-662998614.jpg

Jeremy and the beautiful Nell got married today at the Lily Pond in Syracuse's Thornden Park in one of the loveliest ceremonies you will ever see. Anyone who has attended an SU tailgate knows how hard Jeremy and Nell work to make them special, and today was no different. It was very special, with about 12 Syracusefan.com folks among the 144 people there, most with spouses. The weather was beautiful, the ceremony was beautiful, the reception was beautiful. Much love and happiness to Jeremy and Nell!

Thank you for the kind words Joyce it was an amazing day, afternoon, evening and we were so happy to share it with many of our friends from the board. The dogs were a huge hit as always and it seems everyone enjoyed the reception and the food. I know Tomcat was taking some mental notes so a detailed breakdown maybe on the way, lol. Thank you again for attending it was a day we will never forget.

Jeremy and the beautiful Nell got married today at the Lily Pond in Syracuse's Thornden Park in one of the loveliest ceremonies you will ever see. Anyone who has attended an SU tailgate knows how hard Jeremy and Nell work to make them special, and today was no different. It was very special, with about 12 Syracusefan.com folks among the 144 people there, most with spouses. The weather was beautiful, the ceremony was beautiful, the reception was beautiful. Much love and happiness to Jeremy and Nell!

PS: Yes, I posted this at 2:24 a.m., right after we were kicked out of the Sheraton Bar when it closed. We wanted to keep celebrating, but the Sheraton had a different idea. Hey, we had started at about 4:24 p.m. Ten hours of celebrating their wedding was not bad!

Congratulations!

CaptainJ said:
Congrats and best wishes! Was Otto represented anywhere on the cake?

There was an Otto ice sculpture which you can see part of behind that group picture above.

PS: Yes, I posted this at 2:24 a.m., right after we were kicked out of the Sheraton Bar when it closed. We wanted to keep celebrating, but the Sheraton had a different idea. Hey, we had started at about 4:24 p.m. Ten hours of celebrating their wedding was not bad!
I will make a post on the wedding and reception, but won't have time until tonight.

In the meantime, congratulations Nell and Jeremy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom