Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU | Page 114 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up a Jesse Edward's Voodoo Doll. Dude is about to have some what in the heck knee problems this upcoming season.

View attachment 227090
1681669646751.gif

Only current Cuse players I’d be happy going over half a mil for:

Judah
Oronde

Thats about where the list ends, and I’m a massive Wax and Shrader fan.
Mine would be Judah, and Shrader.
The point guard and QB are the heart and soul of their teams.
Oronde can't do anything without the QB getting him the ball.

Ehh, just because WVU is better it’s means they’re a better judge of value? Didn’t Auburn layout a bag for Westry? Look what that got them. TTU put out millions for their guys and they got jack chit to show for it.

Frankly none of these guys are worth what they’re commanding today. It’s like crypto
Texas A&M did and those guys are freshman. It's football where it can take a season or two for them to get acclimated. The ROI could be this season.

Ehh, just because WVU is better it’s means they’re a better judge of value? Didn’t Auburn layout a bag for Westry? Look what that got them. TTU put out millions for their guys and they got jack chit to show for it.

Frankly none of these guys are worth what they’re commanding today. It’s like crypto
Texas A&M did and those guys are freshman. It's football where it can take a season or two for them to get acclimated. The ROI could be this season

Good for Jesse getting a bag. I’m not going to begrudge his comments too much because we all say dumb stuff at 23. But it certainly doesn’t do anything to counter the perception that SU is unprepared to meet the new era.
I disagree. I will begrudge him as Jesse is an adult and a very bad liar as seen from his interviews. Those comments are made out of malice. It was all about NIL.

I said this in an earlier post, but there is more than this. Between Adam coming out with his comments, Joe leaving and not looking back and Jesses comments, pushing JB out, all while the university sits on their ivory tower silent in literally weeks, I’m not rush to go and hammer Jesse after watching him running twenty feet to the corner from under the basket 50 times a game.

When the university starts making positive moves I’ll give them them the benefit of doubt. The program is a huge huge huge mess, as it stands now, we’ve lost two of our three best players and Symir and only brought in Starling (the same guy who I was told over and over last season is trash).

No doubt we bring other guys in, but we have a lot of production to replace.

WV thinks Jesse is worth double what we do, they’ve been good and far better than us in the past 5 years yet we trust that “our program doesn’t think he’s worth it” while a better program does? I trust nobody within this program until some positives start happening.
FWIW, we beat WVU in the 2nd round in 21 to go to the S16

I mean, how can Jesse justify leaving a place he loves in his mind, if he doesn't trash it to validate the decision to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom