John Bol is likely staying | Syracusefan.com

John Bol is likely staying

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will have to fight Jimmy Boeheim for the number 2 jersey now.

Good for practice and nothing lost for us, but he must have found no suitors which has to be humbling. Glad we offered a landing spot.

Happy to hear this, he seems like a great kid and teammate. I saw some things this past year and look forward to watching him develop, although I'm not sure he gets much PT next year. Great for depth, practice, and chemistry in any case.

D3D99357-4AC0-477A-8A95-025788F3FAFA.gif

Don’t get me wrong as far as being a good teammate he sounds like he is, but I’m not sure how he is going to help us long term

I'm with you; maybe he makes a big leap but I'd be surprised. this is comparable to me to having a walk-on come back.

10 scholie players right now and 4 are centers. Although Ajak and Jesse could get work at the 4 during practice.
Wonder if this signals other things. Front court is kind of jammed. I was expecting JBJR and CS to get 5 burn too. I’d guess Frank’s either moving on or will see significant 4 minutes. He’s far more capable of playing the wing than Jesse or JBA. I’m not counting on BOO at all. At this point not sure you can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom