Johnny B. Badd meets JB | Syracusefan.com

Johnny B. Badd meets JB

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
8A513303-BB82-4690-98A8-22C21EBE0E97.jpeg

I “met” Marc at a bar in Armory Square during his Wildman gimmick, I was beyond tanked and went up to him and did some hang gestures near my eyes and yelled “wildman!” Very close to him, my buddy was there for the aftermath, Marc said to him “Jesus Christ, that guy scared the s h I t out of me.

Mr. Perfect double crossing Mero for Triple H and costing him the Intercontinental Championship - maybe the second biggest Sports Entertainement miscarriage of Justice….after the NCAA deciding Aaron Craft was going to beat us no matter what.

Last edited:
I believe that he graduated with Tim Green from Liverpool. He's a motivational speaker now. He goes all around the country talking at schools about ant-bullying stuff. There are plenty of videos around of him. He came to my school in Jersey about 5 or 6 years ago. I wish I had known that he was from Cuse back then. Pretty cool dude.

I did not understand a single thing in this thread ... except for a tweet by someone I never heard of named Marc Melo. I think I really am out of it.

Me too

Me three
You will learn it all right here. (I’m guessing you guys won’t get 30 seconds into it. Lol). My fellow wrestling nerds may go down a rabbit hole.

I did not understand a single thing in this thread ... except for a tweet by someone I never heard of named Marc Melo. I think I really am out of it.

The person who made the tweet is a former pro wrestler under the name Johnny B. Badd (a Little Richard ripoff gimmick) who also was a Golden Gloves boxer from the Syracuse area. He is now a motivational speaker.

Marc was class of 78 at Liverpool. One year after Pete Holohan and 3 years before Tim Green I believe. Good dude. Amazing career with many up and downs. Seems like he’s doing well lately. Glad to see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom