Jordan Tucker to transfer to Butler | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Tucker to transfer to Butler

May end up working out for us. Sure, his 3pt shooting would be nice. But it's 2 games into the season and I think we have very clearly defined roles for all of our guys - even in February last year we didn't have that.

Tyus is the alpha, not to say that Tucker wouldn't have been OK with being #2, but who knows. I like our wings as they are.

May end up working out for us. Sure, his 3pt shooting would be nice. But it's 2 games into the season and I think we have very clearly defined roles for all of our guys - even in February last year we didn't have that.

Tyus is the alpha, not to say that Tucker wouldn't have been OK with being #2, but who knows. I like our wings as they are.

Oshae is better than jtucks. He wouldnt be #2

I know he’s advertised as a shooter which if true this years roster could use another one, while Marek is still a work in progress there. But overall, not convinced we didn’t get the better player long term. I like Marek a lot from what I’ve seen. Plus we’ve got Brissett with Bazley coming in? Not really worried about missing on Tucker at all long term.

Tucker didn't get a minute in this game, and I think 3 minutes in their last game vs nobody U. I can't see him getting much run this year, especially come conference play. Following year will be even worse for him with Barrett and Reddish coming in.

as long as we're talking about recruits we missed out on, how about Billy preston not playing again. I really loved his game but apparently an immature kid. I wonder what they mean when they say they are waiting to clear up financial implications of whatever car he was driving...

as long as we're talking about recruits we missed out on, how about Billy preston not playing again. I really loved his game but apparently an immature kid. I wonder what they mean when they say they are waiting to clear up financial implications of whatever car he was driving...

Id like to know the make and model of the vehicle. Reminds me of maurice clarett.

B7104BE4-BDDF-4213-B03A-BCCCB0AD1DCC.jpeg

really giving it all this year. Going 100% on the bench. Setting a good example for the walkons. Lots of fist bumps and butt slapping for the actual players.

Oh, and duke played 2-3 the entire game.

Kentucky's been doing it, too.

I confess I watched the whole game at the Dome tonight and never once thought about Tucker.

Heard from a person who's very close to him that he's utterly miserable at Dook. Probably going to look to transfer...File this under "Could've seen this coming from a mile away" category.
Gonzaga is drooling...

Heard from a person who's very close to him that he's utterly miserable at Dook. Probably going to look to transfer...File this under "Could've seen this coming from a mile away" category.

He didnt appear that way on the bench last night, but i admit thats not all revealing

I think he transfers out after this year. It was a terrible decision on his part
Tucker probably thought that he would only be at Duke for 1 year and then he would leave for the NBA.

So I guess Tucker and Green suck now. Funny how that works.
If they suck now, they would have sucked at Syracuse too. Good luck to both of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom