Josh Hough | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Josh Hough

I agree but we have to face reality, most parents will read this board even if they don’t post on it. Same with recruits. The players are warned about doing it but I imagine curiosity wins sometimes. I also bet if positions were reversed most on this board , most would do the same thing to check out the attitude towards their child etc, plus the level of support for the players, program and coaches. It’s nuts not to realize that and pretend otherwise.
Hopefully the threads and discussions will be more fun now, with a very solid staff in place and talent on the upswing.

Hopefully the threads and discussions will be more fun now, with a very solid staff in place and talent on the upswing.
That's the essence. A new and refreshing wind is blowing through the Football complex now and it ain't from the tacos.

That's the essence. A new and refreshing wind is blowing through the Football complex now and it ain't from the tacos.
Have they already torn down the football complex?

Excuse Me What GIF by Team Coco

Looking forward to watching this man play. Even after Tucker leaves following the season the future RB stable of Price, Hough, and Allen is very exciting.

I agree but we have to face reality, most parents will read this board even if they don’t post on it. Same with recruits. The players are warned about doing it but I imagine curiosity wins sometimes. I also bet if positions were reversed most on this board , most would do the same thing to check out the attitude towards their child etc, plus the level of support for the players, program and coaches. It’s nuts not to realize that and pretend otherwise.

IDC what anyone says, having Tommy's dad as a poster was incredible. I just wish he drank more before posting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom