Class of 2023 - JUCO DL Michael Nwokocha (TX) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/8/24) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 JUCO DL Michael Nwokocha (TX) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/8/24)

1969 Dodge Dart.jpg

I wonder if he is a January enrollee or July? I guess I'll default to July for now.

As a former 300 pound defensive tackle, I absolutely love his tape.

When he gets extension, he’s able to shed so easily. The way he drops his hips and changes direction is also really impressive for someone his size.

He played some 5 tech in his highlight that showed he needs some work getting out of his stance, but that can be corrected with good coaching.

We are so f*ing back.

On3 has him as the #6 overall JUCO in the 2024 Class. 4 star.

Rivals has him as the #3 JUCO overall in the 2023 Class and #13 JUCO overall in the 2024 class. 4 star in 2023 and 3 star in 2024.

Not graded by 2-4-7 and ESPN has him at a bizarre 71 3 star. Which is strangely low for a JUCO with his offers.

As a former 300 pound defensive tackle, I absolutely love his tape.

When he gets extension, he’s able to shed so easily. The way he drops his hips and changes direction is also really impressive for someone his size.

He played some 5 tech in his highlight that showed he needs some work getting out of his stance, but that can be corrected with good coaching.

We are so f*ing back.
And he runs a sub 4.8 40 - I can't repeat that enough. I mean that is beyond elite and this is a prototypical JUCO recruit the power programs would ALWAYS beat us out for. Like a Chad Mavety for example.

Insight into his decision:

Kind of odd to mention Kevon Darton in that article when specifically mentioning the use of DT's in the 3-3-5.

It's pretty great to see now multiple times top level recruits mention that the overall package at Syracuse was more attractive than just higher $$'s from a SEC school.

The Wire Code GIF

You guys are frustrating. You get happy so easy. Why are we not asking the really important question. Like why did I have to wait until Monday night to get this news? I was inconvienced. Now, I am waiting for the Florida kid. It better not take this long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom