Class of 2017 - JUCO LB Delshawn Phillips (MI) Committed to Illinois | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 JUCO LB Delshawn Phillips (MI) Committed to Illinois

Originally from Cass Tech in Detroit, now playing at Garden City CC in Kansas.

Offers from Arizona, Illinois, La Tech, and UCF

I don't know what he meant by My guy "coach Reynolds", but this kid is a stud ready to let loose. I hope we can flip him.

I don't know what he meant by My guy "coach Reynolds", but this kid is a stud ready to let loose. I hope we can flip him.

When Phillips was still in HS, he was recruited by Coach Reynolds at Western Michigan.

Originally comitted to and signed with Western Michigan on National Signing Day 2014; that's why coach Reynolds.

Will be a January enrollee so this could be an important recruit. I believe Gardan City won the juco title this year to.

He's a 3 2 kid as well

Last edited:
Originally comitted to and signed with Western Michigan on National Signing Day 2014

Will be a January enrollee so this could be an important recruit. I believe Gardan City won the juco title this year to.
They did. Phillips had 8 tackles (6 solo), 1.5 TFL, and a forced fumble. Hope we can flip him.

Originally comitted to and signed with Western Michigan on National Signing Day 2014

He's a 3 2 kid as well

We're scary inexperienced at linebacker beyond Franklin, Bennett, and Thomas. An experienced player makes sense here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom