Class of 2020 - JUCO LB Lonnie Rice (PA) Decommitted from Syracuse | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 JUCO LB Lonnie Rice (PA) Decommitted from Syracuse

There is currently a class of 22 for this year so what really matters is how many more players of the 59 OX has in his count, that could possibly return, do return and how many don't.
Thank you, these rules are confusing to my itty bitty brain

This one hurt. He was likely going to play a lot of snaps.

I think of all the positions to sustain an incoming loss, LB can do it. Wax, Sparrow, Thompson, McDonald, Bailey, Lowery, and Mason all have experience. I think Rice would have played a lot on ST's.

Why does it hurt? There are other players in the portal who will be available throughout the Summer especially with people graduating.

Why does it hurt? There are other players in the portal who will be available throughout the Summer especially with people graduating.

I believe he was our highest rated recruit coming in.

It seems like with the timing it's been insinuated that's the case but who knows?

Might be, from the timing of it. Schools just let out.

We're not even Top 60 academically; but, we're denying kids that are takes for UConn and Texas A&M. JFG.

Yeah we are fine at LB. Good luck to the young man.
Let's say you're right. You don't think he could have helped us on Special teams? This is the kind of athlete that makes the NFL Pro Bowl as a Special teamer. Plus, he chose us over other schools; so what happened. If it was a case of our admissions office saying, well, he's just not quite Syracuse material; I'm not cool with that.

Let's say you're right. You don't think he could have helped us on Special teams? This is the kind of athlete that makes the NFL Pro Bowl as a Special teamer. Plus, he chose us over other schools; so what happened. If it was a case of our admissions office saying, well, he's just not quite Syracuse material; I'm not cool with that.
The key word in your comment is "if". Has it been reported what happened? I don't recall. Do we know it was specifically our admissions was the issue?

The key word in your comment is "if". Has it been reported what happened? I don't recall. Do we know it was specifically our admissions was the issue?
Yeah, I don't know, maybe someone else does. That's why I qualified my post.

There were injuries at LB this spring, as well as all the injured guys who are returning from last year.

Sure, but we’ve had injuries there and regardless it would’ve been nice to add a kid who is now getting offers from Texas A&M.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom