Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 124 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judah is waiting for AROD to get Roid Rage Drunk and promise him a spot on the Timberwolves

One thing to look for:

If you’re seeing a lot of text on the Instagram graphic, it’s probably not a good sign.

A simple I’M BACK graphic is the (preferred) alternative.

And yes, I also need a life.
Yes, what I’d give for a simple “let’s run it back Cuse”

We’re not the only fan base sweating it out today.

Last edited:
Yeah, maybe so. This has been thrown out a lot by some. However, while at Syracuse, it seemed that he didn't have a problem academically. According to google...

Judah has a 3.9 GPA and is on the Dean's List. He is also a member of the Phi Beta Kappa honor society.

Edit: he also excelled in high school from what I read (4.0 GPA).
Wow fantastic. Even more reason to come back

My order of preference:

1) Judah comes back
2) Judah goes pro
3) Judah comes back and plays like QGurrier determined to showcase his ability to hit 3s

It’s on the coaches to prevent #3, but I don’t want that mindset going in.

If he comes back, whatever feedback he received is what he's going to focus on.

Hopefully they tell him it's man to man defense, quicker drives to the hoop and better dishes and/or finishes.

hashtag 200pages

We're not doing this here.

Judah.

Judah. Judah.

Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah.

Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah.

Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah .Judah. Judah, Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah.
Whats it gonna be boy.
I WANNA KNOW RIGHT NOW!

Coach Straughn dropping something cryptic here too??

Tyus Battle went down to the wire too with his decision. Truthfully, I was more worried about Tyus than Judah. On paper anyway, it seems we have the depth to overcome Judah leaving, not so much with Tyus. We didn't have much behind Tyus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors