Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 125 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyus Battle went down to the wire too with his decision. Truthfully, I was more worried about Tyus than Judah. On paper anyway, it seems we have the depth to overcome Judah leaving, not so much with Tyus. We didnt have much behind Tyus.
thank god he stayed, we would have stunk with out him...stunk worse, I meant stunk worse

will we be preseason top 25 if he returns?
Even with the influx of talent, it would be hard for a well informed voter to select Syracuse with it's new, unproven coach at the helm to the top 25. The fact that there are few informed voters, it really is a crap shoot.

thank god he stayed, we would have stunk with out him...stunk worse, I meant stunk worse
That team was so underwhelming outside of that unbelievable OT win in Cameron. Thought that was going to spring board us to a top 4 seed and a more typical Cuse season. Could’ve really used Bazley on that team…

will we be preseason top 25 if he returns?
Great, great question that I've pondered for a while now. On paper, with Mintz back, there's a lot to like, although obviously the center spot is a question mark. But from a guard/wing/forward perspective, lots of promise there. Even if Judah did come back, though, I don't see SU in preseason top-25 rankings, but I'd love to be wrong.

Believe it or not, 2018-2019, Tyus's last season, was the only year since 2013-2014 that we we solidly in the NCAAT. We were an 8 seed and never on the bubble. We lost to Baylor in Salt Lake in the Frank Howard suspension game. 2013-2014 and 2018-2019 are the only years in the last 10 that we were solidly in. Every other year we were bubble or out.

Great, great question that I've pondered for a while now. On paper, with Mintz back, there's a lot to like, although obviously the center spot is a question mark. But from a guard/wing/forward perspective, lots of promise there. Even if Judah did come back, though, I don't see SU in preseason top-25 rankings, but I'd love to be wrong.
Jesse bolting for the hillbillies of West Virginia is still infuriating. With Judah and Jesse and the other additions, that’s a solid top 25 team, probably higher.

IMG_3203.jpeg

Jesse bolting for the hillbillies of West Virginia is still infuriating. With Judah and Jesse and the other additions, that’s a solid top 25 team, probably higher.
Oh, with Jesse still at SU, absolutely...

Many posters here do not think Jesse would be an asset with our new, aggressive man defense. He leaves a huge void in low post scoring and he did have the best three point percentage on the team.

Many posters here do not think Jesse would be an asset with our new, aggressive man defense. He leaves a huge void in low post scoring and he did have the best three point percentage on the team.

Bye bye Jesse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors