Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting
Holy guacamole, holy ravioli and holy frijoles!!!!
Kid is no less than a wizard. The reel is great as all are but this is the way I remember his freshman season. Constant attack mode, lol falls down every so often ;)

Unreal. Uncanny. So exciting to watch. He can go anywhere he pleases. We had an incredible treat to watch him this year. Sure, I'd like another year! But he will dazzle on any level, any time he wants.

Best of luck to Judah - I’m a lifelong fan. Hopefully he crushes it and moves up in the draft. Love his game.

I’ve accepted he’s gone for a couple weeks now. If Syracuse could figure out how to convince these types of guys to stay longer, like some other programs are able, we would be much better off. Next up.

Best of luck to Judah - I’m a lifelong fan. Hopefully he crushes it and moves up in the draft. Love his game.

I’ve accepted he’s gone for a couple weeks now. If Syracuse could figure out how to convince these types of guys to stay longer, like some other programs are able, we would be much better off. Next up.
He was exciting for sure. Always nice to have a guy who you feel like is capable of creating a good shot on his own, on any given possesion. Especially given the type of offense we ran.

That's been a problem for years. A number of guys have sabotaged themselves in the process. Hopefully, Judah finds a way to sneak into the late first or if he goes in the second, to a team where he will play and not be stashed in the G League.

That's been a problem for years. A number of guys have sabotaged themselves in the process. Hopefully, Judah finds a way to sneak into the late first or if he goes in the second, to a team where he will play and not be stashed in the G League.
Realistically even if he goes late first or early second (which I tend to think he will), he’ll likely play in the G-League a decent amount. That’s generally how it works nowadays aside from the best rookies.

Realistically even if he goes late first or early second (which I tend to think he will), he’ll likely play in the G-League a decent amount. That’s generally how it works nowadays aside from the best rookies.

He needs some of that anyways if only just to get on the floor and establish his outside jumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom