Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep run in the Tourney wouldn't hurt either. See M.Richardson.
As I’ve said from the beginning.
Carmelo stock was improved or at least validated.
As was others like MCW and Richardson. Buddy? Maybe. Would he be in the NBA if they played .500 with no NCAAT runs?

Just wait for the random team that gives him the famed “guarantee”. Why a team would do that when they can just draft whoever they want never made sense to me. But by all accounts it actually happens

Yup. We are going to be all up in peoples grill defensively. A marked marked difference from our sorry defenses of the past 5 plus years.

Put the ACC and the country on alert.

Yup. We are going to be all up in peoples grill defensively. A marked marked difference from our sorry defenses of the past 5 plus years.
You just like writing your name.
point-hehe.gif

If I'm an NBA GM, all bias aside, there's a 0% chance I'm taking an undersized guard that hasn't proven he can consistently shoot the 3 anywhere in the draft. And I say that as someone who loves Judah as a player, and has some faith that he can develop his shot more.

That said if he stayed in draft I would be one of several that would be quickly trying to get a two way contract with him given the potential.

when does he need to decide one way or the other? Is it right before the draft?

Would anyone on this board take Judah in the first 50 picks
I’m already on the record that I’d be comfortable taking him late first round this year. Might not work out but I like to bet on guys that show the touch he has eventually stretching it out.

Now this is whack. By a Pistons blogger.

Yeah, I don’t think I’ve seen anything from scouts (even anonymously) saying Judah is a lottery guy, let alone top 5. I would say crazier things have happened but I don’t think they have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom