Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
An extremely poor man's Quickley isn't what they need.

Yeah they need to send Randle for some loose change and maybe see if they can get something for RJ too.

In all seriousness though- while his numbers were better this year over previous- he is better off a 6th man somewhere.

Yeah they need to send Randle for some loose change and maybe see if they can get something for RJ too.

In all seriousness though- while his numbers were better this year over previous- he is better off a 6th man somewhere.
Have to agree. Randall and RJ seem like good roll players, but they didn't have the perimeter talent to compete at the semifinal level. Heat had shooters all over the court. This morning I watched highlights of the last LA v Warriors game ... the offensive firepower is unreal. Even DiVicenzo, Thompson and Curry can't keep up. Can the Knicks get Reaves? Or poach Robinson or Herro from the Heat? Those are the pieces (6-6 to 6-8 3pt aces) they need, not a smallish guard who's not a deadeye shooter.

Last edited:
Matthew Broderick GIF

Some of those misses were insanely bad lol.

It’s also always kinda driven me nuts how half assed these drills are.
But the form is there, it looks repeatable and it didn't take him an hour and half to get his shot off. It looks like he got tired towards the end and that really threw his shot off.

Nelson’s time is the 3rd best all time lol. Only four players have been quicker than Mintz in the last 6 years (including Nelson).

Needless to say those hoping they get Nelson via the portal may want to pivot...

Some of those misses were insanely bad lol.

It’s also always kinda driven me nuts how half assed these drills are.
He's trotting around like he's exhausted after preseason two a days. His head is down as he goes point to point. His shot had no lift, he's barely getting off the court. Strange.

Are they crushing them all day long to see who can handle it?

he's fast enuf. can he shoot deep will be the ?. 30.3 last season. not great.

I saw Klintman’s name on Twitter this morning and couldn’t believe it was the same kid from Wake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom