July Open Evaluation Period | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

July Open Evaluation Period

Kind of baffled considering KAJO seems to be doing great. that guy is from Indy though (probably why).
All stirring the pot kind of stuff, or trying to make a name for the other kid. Google him. Nothing shows up!
Nonsensical, to be sure.
Funny thing is that Joseph's team won that game. So the NAIA kid got the job done:) I'll take him.

http://www.nikeeyb.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/SC130302.pdf
Team Scan loss 52-49. McCullough had 15pts, 8rbs, 4blks and Diallo had 2pts, 6rbs, 3blks. JB was front and center for this one.

Leads me to believe even more that his relatively mediocre performances or reviews are due to him not being engaged and bored. JB shows up, he gets focused and comes to play, and is back to putting up pretty big time numbers. I really like how he got some offensive rebounds too.

Cuse representation is in the building for Joseph's afternoon game going on right now. gladbron.png Hopefully no NAIA performances this time around;)

Cuse representation is in the building for Joseph's afternoon game going on right now.View attachment 4177 Hopefully no NAIA performances this time around;)
Just a little butthurt Indiana clownies covering for each other.
Could it be even more hurtful that Cuse recruits stomping on them?
I think so.
:rolling:

Francis, you don't seem too concerned that we haven't had any commitments lately. I'm not that worked up about it YET but I'm getting a little antsy. Any timetable on Kaleb's decision? Sometime in the Fall a good guess?

me thinks Newton and Whitehead might be the priority over kaleb,

Francis, you don't seem too concerned that we haven't had any commitments lately. I'm not that worked up about it YET but I'm getting a little antsy. Any timetable on Kaleb's decision? Sometime in the Fall a good guess?
Everything starts to play out this month with how things will shape up later on. After this month the picture will start to get a little more clearer with who we'll put the full court press on and possibly get. I would expect Joseph's recruitment to start breaking down in August/September. Getting out to Indy today shows how much they still want him.

http://www.nikeeyb.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/SC130204.pdf
Team Final loss by a point. Newton 13pts and 5ast, Malachi 16pts, 3rbs, 3ast. JB watched this game.

http://www.nikeeyb.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/SC130304.pdf
Team Scan won 56-51 over Houston Hoops which has four 5 star prospects on it including UNC commit Justin Jackson. McCullough 10pts, 9rbs, and 2blks. Diallo 20pts, 11rbs, and 4blks. Red watched this game.
Nice to see Cheick and Chris shut down those Kenturkey hopefuls. They just offered Oubre, who promptly went 2/14.
I'm sure he'll whine about it, if he's PayCal's "guy".
They fouled me, they fouled me...waahhhhh. And so on.

Saw on twitter that Red is watching Team Takeover. Anyone have any ideas who might be getting more interest from us or be a bigger target? Maybe Phil Booth, does Devin Robinson play for them?

Also, Terry Larrier seems to be coming on. Francis, do you happen to know if we're giving him a look?
Kinda tough timing as he's a 2014 SF, and we have so much talent there going well into 2015, depending on Roberson, BJ, MikeG, Grant, Hammer etc.
I know a few of these guys will probably be moving on before then, but nothing is certain.

Saw on twitter that Red is watching Team Takeover. Anyone have any ideas who might be getting more interest from us or be a bigger target? Maybe Phil Booth, does Devin Robinson play for them?
Looked over the roster. I don't see Robinson, but I think you're right about Booth. Not much else going on and I didn't see other names we're familiar with. Maybe just Booth?

2015 forward Marcus Derrickson has been their main target on that team but I assume Booth is getting looks as well. Robinson doesn't play for them and is at the Reebok Camp. He has been stalked by Tom "I've been thinking about" Crean throughout.

Also, Terry Larrier seems to be coming on. Francis, do you happen to know if we're giving him a look?
Kinda tough timing as he's a 2014 SF, and we have so much talent there going well into 2015, depending on Roberson, BJ, MikeG, Grant, Hammer etc.
I know a few of these guys will probably be moving on before then, but nothing is certain.
I actually brought his name up in the Robinson thread saying that he would be another wing that I think the staff could look at. So far there doesn't seem to be any interest for wings in the 2014 class.

2015 forward Marcus Derrickson has been their main target on that team but I assume Booth is getting looks as well. Robinson doesn't play for them and is at the Reebok Camp. He has been stalked by Tom "I've been thinking about" Crean throughout.

I actually brought his name up in the Robinson thread saying that he would be another wing that I think the staff could look at. So far there doesn't seem to be any interest for wings in the 2014 class.
Tom, this one's going out to you, pal.
Booyakasha!