July Open Evaluation Period | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

July Open Evaluation Period

The two things that are huge positives in McCullough's game are the 7 offensive rebounds and the 32 minutes.

Francis, do you see the staff offering Terry Larrier? He picked up an offer from Arizona this morning.
I thought they would show more interest with Red's connection to his AAU team, but he hasn't received any attention from SU so far which makes me think that they're just staying steady with McCullough in this class.

Mix from Reebok Breakout All-Star game. Includes Derrick Jones, Josh Perkins, Rashad Vaughn, and others. Vaughn hits three NBA threes in tape - deepest one at :40 mark.

I really wish we had a shot at Vaughn.

Mass R.i.v.a.l.s(Joseph, Goodluck, Adams) were just upset in the round of 32 to a team from Canada at the Adidas Invitational. Bummer because ESPNU plans to televise the finals tomorrow.

Team Final(Newton and Malachi) and Team Scan(McCullough and Diallo) both won their pools and are in the EYBL Peach Jam Elite 8. Games go down again later tonight and semi's/finals tomorrow.

The Hammer.jpg

The Hammer looking to put it on somebody.

Justin Jackson (Canada, 2016) mix from Reebok Breakout.

That's actually from the Adidas event out in Indy. He hasn't heard from SU yet and I'm surprise neither JB or Hop checked him out after Joseph/Goodluck team was eliminated early yesterday. He's supposedly going to play HS ball in states next season. I hope he joins McCullough at Brewster.

That's actually from the Adidas event out in Indy. He hasn't heard from SU yet and I'm surprise neither JB or Hop checked him out after Joseph/Goodluck team was eliminated early yesterday. He's supposedly going to play HS ball in states next season. I hope joins McCullough at Brewster.

My bad! Posting so many videos lately, I got the event wrong.

Telep on Murray & Jackson (Canada, 2016).

• Canada has two big-time players in the 2016 class. I saw Jamal Murray at Peach Jam and in Indianapolis I quickly had a chance to see wing Justin Jackson (not to be confused with the UNC-bound 2014 wing Justin Jackson or fellow 2016 wing Josh Jackson). Oh, my. This kid is all of 6-foot-7 and has a jumper and major bounce.

Another Reebok Breakout All-Star Game mix. Slew of SU targets.

Derrick Jones. Just plain nasty. I wish we still had a look at him, but when MoneyBags McGhee comes calling, how can you resist?
Nevertheless, Wes-Like ups going on. Fun to watch.

J-Dubb Jr.jpg

2015 guard Joey Wallace with his old man. Wonder if JB will be interested in using one of those scholarships that usually go to a walk-on, in order to bring in either Wallace or Thompson Jr. Speaking of Thompson Jr, I read about another little Thompson name Ethan, who is in the 2017 class. Stevie has them young pups balling.