July Open Evaluation Period | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

July Open Evaluation Period

Maybe somebody will land in Indiana later but there was no Cuse reps for Kaleb Joseph in his morning game today. His team play again later today at 3.

JB is still at the Peach Jam today and started out in the morning checking out 2015 forward Marcus Derrickson. McCullough, Diallo, Newton, and Malachi teams play next that is on deck for him.

Maybe somebody will land in Indiana later but there was no Cuse reps for Kaleb Joseph in his morning game today. His team play again later today at 3.
I think this could mean two things if nobody shows up, both totally opposite schools of thought.

Either they are backing off or they feel confident in where they stand. That's only if nobody comes, IMO.

If they've backed off...

george-michael-snoopy-walk.gif

Does Phil Booth play for Team Takeover the team JB was watching earlier? Maybe they are looking at him a little bit now.

Either they are backing off or they feel confident in where they stand. That's only if nobody comes, IMO.
I think somebody will eventually get there. Plenty of targets are playing in events all over in different states. They have 3 more days to check him out during this evaluation period.

I think somebody will eventually get there. Plenty of targets are playing in events all over in different states. They have 3 more days to check him out during this evaluation period.
Is the Peach Jam televised or is a stream online somewhere? I think ESPN only did the finals the last few years, and IHigh had every game online last year, but I can't find anything this year

Does Phil Booth play for Team Takeover the team JB was watching earlier? Maybe they are looking at him a little bit now.
Yup Booth plays for Team Takeover. He's currently a Nova lean. Had 10pts and 3ast in the morning game.

Is the Peach Jam televised or is a stream online somewhere? I think ESPN only did the finals the last few years, and IHigh had every game online last year, but I can't find anything this year
Don't think there is a stream anywhere unfortunately. Hopefully ESPNU televises something.

Kind of baffled considering KAJO seems to be doing great. that guy is from Indy though (probably why).
All stirring the pot kind of stuff, or trying to make a name for the other kid. Google him. Nothing shows up!
Nonsensical, to be sure.

All stirring the pot kind of stuff, or trying to make a name for the other kid. Google him. Nothing shows up!
Nonsensical, to be sure.
Hahaha! Well aren't ND bball fans used to no name recruits?