Just heard some bad news.. | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Just heard some bad news..

This would not mean dion starts. What does losing a center have to do with our backcourt?

I feel the same about fab if indeed true.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

the 2nd semester starts the day after the first ends . just like it does in football. when they find out the grades you are done.

the 2nd semester starts the day after the first ends . just like it does in football. when they find out the grades you are done.
If that's the case and he's out today it's even worse. That would mean he appealed and the appeal got denied.

melo could also be bluffing in that tweet. why would JB want ND to prepare against a melo-less team? you attack syracuse differently if melo is not in the lineup.
Nonsense. Syracuse isn't going to have fab tweet something just in case ND is reading his tweets. they could just say nothing. Like the University has done so far.

Melo traveling, Mike Waters saying everyone is fine academically, none of this surprises me. Academic situations are clouded in secrecy. It's entirely possible Melo didn't know what was going on. It's entirely probable he was told to go on the trip while they look into the matter. Mike Waters would be the last person to know about academic news BEFORE it happens (through no fault of his own).

On the bright side, a few years back Billy Celuck (not joking) had a similiar situation to this, I think right around this time. He was thought to be ineligible but I believe only missed a few games. I think this is the same deal.

Nonsense. Syracuse isn't going to have fab tweet something just in case ND is reading his tweets. they could just say nothing. Like the University has done so far.
Yeah, that might have been the dumbest thing in the thread so far.

this started with a message that melo and mookie were not with the team.. waters is there seems like he would know who was around.

The real sad part is that I am glued to this thread . . . like me knowing before the game one way or the other makes any difference. :(

ugh sick to my stomach. Thank God its the weekend for most of you. To those at work I am sorry. Going to bed so I don't have to exist to game time. Oh Lord(n)

And I hope the teacher gets hit for point shaving.

this started with a message that melo and mookie were not with the team.. waters is there seems like he would know who was around.
Amen.

Have you ever tried hiding a 7 ft Brazilian in the state of Indiana?

That is not easy to do.

still wonder how ESPN guys can be at the game interviewing players and coaches and not one person notices melo is not around?

How hard is it to remain academically eligible? If you go to class, participate, bull some answers when you're called on and bash your face on a keyboard for your papers, you can literally get a 2.0.

How hard is it to remain academically eligible? If you go to class, participate, bull some answers when you're called on and bash your face on a keyboard for your papers, you can literally get a 2.0.

Thats assuming he actually is going to class.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Get the chopsticks out of your nose ya big doofus

still wonder how ESPN guys can be at the game interviewing players and coaches and not one person notices melo is not around?
Guys, he's probably there. How hard is this to figure out? He probably made the trip, but won't be playing. Unless they are trolling this site or know the rumors but don't want to report them yet, there's nothing they can say until tip time.

Come on...anything is possible...

I'm sorry, but that makes no sense. The semester started on Tuesday. Why would they wait 3 more days to let him know if he were suspended or not? Implausible.

6 hours before the game I doubt the media wouldn't have noticed a certain 7 footer missing from the #1 team in the nation

doesn't necessarily mean he is playing tonight, but he wouldn't travel if he wasn't elligible

Family has money - right? Maybe he paid his own way.

I don't understand how, with tutors and (I'm assuming) mandatory study halls, any athlete can dip under 2.0.

I agree. You have to be a real . When I was at SU I had classes with athletes and, what I assume were graduate assistants would peak in every day to make sure they were attending class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom