Just heard some bad news.. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Just heard some bad news..

Its not about blowing smoke. Its about who we are hearing it from. Seeing who i heard it from came directly from the athletic dept and knowing bees has similar info i am certainly taking this serious.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

He had a thread that said everybody was good to go on the 12th. Didn't see what else he posted, was it deleted?

It may have been deleted. He had said Melo was out due to academics. It was a game too early. When Melo played, people crushed him. I assume it was the syracuse.com mentality, which is soon to be taken care of.

Okay, I talked to my friend who texted me that info...His source is a friend who is a police officer who travels with the team for security..Noticed that Melo and Mookie werent with the team and asked around.. Was told Melo out for 3 games and Mookie is off the team...FWIW...

Okay, I talked to my friend who texted me that info...His source is a friend who is a police officer who travels with the team for security..Noticed that Melo and Mookie werent with the team and asked around.. Was told Melo out for 3 games and Mookie is off the team...FWIW...

So now Melo's only out for 3 games? What is going on around here?

At a point you wonder if we did sell our souls for that 03 Title

I know I along with some others sold our souls that night. Didn't give an about what happened in the future.

If Melo was ineligible why would it only be 3 games?

I am pissed, I told you all, 2nd semester started after the Pitt game, that simple, I told you all, if he plays vs ND all is fine, if not, well know u have it. I know only rumors now, but thisdoes not look good, we just took a serious hit if true.

Fab could have been going through an appeal which allowed him to play the last game and which is why Mike felt there wasnt a problem. If the appeal has been denied it would explain Fab being off the team at this point. I hope this isnt the case as it most likely means he is done for the year

If Melo was ineligible why would it only be 3 games?

I'm sure they are confident he will be re-instated upon appeal which takes place next week is what I was told. I was told 2 games, not 3 which if the appeal is next week makes more sense. We needed him Monday tho, not as much today.

Its not about blowing smoke. Its about who we are hearing it from. Seeing who i heard it from came directly from the athletic dept and knowing bees has similar info i am certainly taking this serious.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Yeah the fact that 3 separate people have said it makes it scary.

I'm sure they are confident he will be re-instated upon appeal which takes place next week is what I was told. I was told 2 games, not 3 which if the appeal is next week makes more sense. We needed him Monday tho, not as much today.
I just don't get how you can appeal being academically ineligible? Either you have the grades or you don't.

has anyone gone on fab's facebook page or followed his twitter? If fab is on the road with the team, I believe that would mean that he can play.

Curious what class(es) it was. The teachers have to realize were number one.
Love rumors have the teachers been hit for point shaving yet?

This guy passed the enrollment sat he can't be that stupid.

I just don't get how you can appeal being academically ineligible? Either you have the grades or you don't.
Could be an incomplete or something like that.

Melo_elo51 Fabricio Melo

Good morning yall. We r heading to ND today. On to the next one. 4 days break was too long. Can't wait to play again.
He posted that yesterday

Curious what class(es) it was. The teachers have to realize were number one.

haha im thinking the same thing. that teacher is gonna need security 24/ in syracuse. we're #1 and undefeated!!! just give him a D-!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom