Juwan Howard | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Juwan Howard

Gard did confront/obstruct but it looks like he wanted to talk it out with Howard who clearly made no effort to shake hands with Gard.
Probably grabbing his arm and not letting go wasn’t there best idea .. talk it out later or don’t .. who cares .. but don’t grab people like you’re Harvey Weinstein

Probably grabbing his arm and not letting go wasn’t there best idea .. talk it out later or don’t .. who cares .. but don’t grab people like you’re Harvey Weinstein
By tomorrow morning the take will be that Gard put Howard in a headlock. Howard had zero reason for a beef and zero excuse for doing what he did. He didn't even hit the guy that "grabbed" him.

Whoever that is can go bleep themselves.
OMG.

That is so bad. Like go fornicate an iron stick bad.

It’s now deleted. Who was it and what did they
say?

Yeah .. he’s for sure in the wrong and maybe should be fired but the twitter virtue signalers are acting like this is going to bring on the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse .. we see worse everyday at wall mart
If this were an isolated incident then there might be an inclination to cut him just enough slack as to not fire him. But it's nowhere near isolated. Watch a videotape of his tirade against Maryland last year and he also had a beef with Rutgers. Top it off with the fact that he was defiant and unwilling to apologize after the game. He got to go.

Some nobody from the Bronx that said he was a SU grad said that “Boeheim murdered somebody.”

Got it thx.

If this were an isolated incident then there might be an inclination to cut him just enough slack as to not fire him. But it's nowhere near isolated. Watch a videotape of his tirade against Maryland last year and he also had a beef with Rutgers. Top it off with the fact that he was defiant and unwilling to apologize after the game. He got to go.

And he’s only in year 3.

I cannot believe "Boeheim" is trending on Twitter right now because of Juwan Howard & a fight between Michigan & Wisconsin basketball. I enjoy Twitter, I think it's entertaining... but this is terrible. I hate it when this accident, which is so significant for both the family & Boeheim is treated so casually. I also hate that the facts don't seemingly matter. Kinda stunned to be honest. Thankfully there seems to be a strong response by fans in the know to some of the ridiculous posts.

I cannot believe "Boeheim" is trending on Twitter right now because of Juwan Howard & a fight between Michigan & Wisconsin basketball. I enjoy Twitter, I think it's entertaining... but this is terrible. I hate it when this accident, which is so significant for both the family & Boeheim is treated so casually. I also hate that the facts don't seemingly matter. Kinda stunned to be honest. Thankfully there seems to be a strong response by fans in the know to some of the ridiculous posts.
Those responses don’t even matter. The irresponsible posts create the narrative.

I think it’s one thing when Bobby0875447 says it on Twitter...but Damian Woody is on friggin ESPN. it’s gross to just say stuff that extreme without knowing whats true

Technically, I think JB was speeding. That said, he did not run.
Factually inaccurate and libelous. Incredibly irresponsible and damaging to JB. Crap like that snowballs in the minds of the ignorant. Clearly based on how many posts mentioned JB last night, there is a large group of people that are misinformed and they just made that group larger.

Factually inaccurate and libelous. Incredibly irresponsible and damaging to JB. Crap like that snowballs in the minds of the ignorant. Clearly based on how many posts mentioned JB last night, there is a large group of people that are misinformed and they just made that group larger.

People think that making up lies about "somebody else's guy" makes what "their guy" did not as bad.

It's a microcosm of our current world, disinformation created deliberately so nobody actually knows the truth and bad actors can get away with anything.

Just look at our Russian friends right now. Half their population actually believe that defenseless Ukraine is a threat to Russia because of such tactics.

If somebody, like Damian Woody, who works for a network is saying lies, he should be fired and possibly sued for libel. He's no longer a nobody from nowhere and needs to be held to a higher standard. Journalists can't be allowed to abuse their power. ESPN isn't and shouldn't be like the New York Post or Fox News.

The last time someone’s poor behavior lead to more blow back on an uninvolved 3rd party, gruden got run from the league for Washington Commandos crappola…. Man Boeheim can’t catch a break this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom