K had a rough game... | Syracusefan.com

K had a rough game...

bpo57

Living Legend
burning his TOs there down the stretch in a close game when we were starting to looked gassed. Those TOs were really dumb. On offense his team was passing the ball around the perimeter when Plumlee was scoring at will inside. I thought JB outcoached him in this game.

I was surprised also. He may have overcoached this game.

Was just reading yahoo and I guess he was complaining about not only the last "non- foul call "as the game ended but the Malachi Richardson - Matt Jones rebound collision right before it. Anyone have or know where to find what I think was Duke's last basket where Plumlee took a bus on the way to the hoop?

Yeah the Richardson collision was just two guys going for the ball. Good no-call.

Plumlee got off the bus and hailed a cab on his way to the basket on that play.

I understand that Lydon is being asked a lot by having to deal with guys bigger and stronger but he has to find a way to contest and position himself better. He looked like a professional bullfighter out there.

Was just reading yahoo and I guess he was complaining about not only the last "non- foul call "as the game ended but the Malachi Richardson - Matt Jones rebound collision right before it. Anyone have or know where to find what I think was Duke's last basket where Plumlee took a bus on the way to the hoop?

My kids and I all yelled at once "He traveled!!!!" On the replay it was three steps, maybe four with a shuffle. If that was an SU player, it gets called.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom