Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true how can you blame him for leaving. Your head coach tells you no matter how hard you work, no matter your conditioning, no matter how much your shot improves you will not start over a player who you are considerably better than. What choice do you have?

How does it help the program to send that message to your players? What has Joe accomplished to deserve that type of job security?

I'm not a JB hater by a long shot. But if what that tweet says is true, this is a complete disgrace of biblical proportions.

I get it. I just feel like we are going to fill out the roster with an overall upgrade in talent. That will be a tall order with regard to Kadary, but overall, I think we can do that.
Then we're going to have the best bench in college basketball and they're going to have the best seats in the house to watch the Joey, Buddy, Benny, Jimmy, and Jesse show. Assuming Benny gets to start. Any more Boeheim kids to transfer in that we don't know about?

The worst things about those tweets is that it doesn't even have to be true that JB told Richmond he expects Joe to start. The worst part is that it's believable. And when something is that believable, it's easy to have that used to negatively recruit against you.

Honestly, I'm happy that Kadary can go somewhere and play immediately for a coach that acknowledges his talent.

UK, Memphis, FSU or whatever other team. I'll root for him in the NBA, as well.

Let's find a third guard that will come here to sit behind the coach's kid and JGIII.

Not only that but you now put this all on Joe too. Joe is the guy who stayed and Kadary left. That sets in now.
I legitimately question the sanity of the staff if they told Kadary that Joe was starting next season.

Legit that is so dumb we deserve to suck. I honestly can’t believe JB would say that to Kadary if he did we are in big trouble.

Joe Girard is not a good PG.
End of message.

If this is true how can you blame him for leaving. Your head coach tells you no matter how hard you work, no matter your conditioning, no matter how much your shot improves you will not start over a player who you are considerably better than. What choice do you have?

How does it help the program to send that message to your players? What has Joe accomplished to deserve that type of job security?

I'm not a JB hater by a long shot. But if what that tweet says is true, this is a complete disgrace of biblical proportions.
Other schools are going to walk into a recruit's home with that tweet printed out and they'll just say "We'll see you in the fall."

If UK wanted him that sealed it
Maybe so...and probably nothing we could do but I'm sure the way the season played out didn't help at all. So Flippin frustrated man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom