Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe had that built up collateral from day 1 of his freshman year. Give me a break.

And way to intentionally misinterpret his comments into “doesn’t want to be coached”. How CousCuse of you.
Yeah helping the team not completely suck in 2019-2020 made Joe a made man.
My god.
That 18-14 is totally justifiable for making Joe a starter that can’t be unseated.

Let's just get this over with:

Category: Kadary / Joe
PER: 18.4 / 13.6
TS%: .527 / .484
eFG%: .478 / .453
WS/40: .128 / .078
OBPM: 1.7 / 0.8
DBPM: 4.6 / 1.5
BPM: 6.2 / 2.3

More traditional shooting percentage stats:
FG%: .453 / .357
2PT%: .475 / .389
3PT%: .333 / .333

SHOOTING? OVERALL? DEFENSE? COOKING PANCAKES?

What is the question, here. Honestly, the only thing that Joe is better at him than is being from Glens Falls as far as I can tell.

All this talk about PER and eFG and BPM but you left out BMI. Very convenient imo.

But this goes against your “you can’t make it in practice don’t do it in the game”

So are you now saying he was hitting them in practice late in the season and wasn’t in the beginning?

You don't think that players get better as the season goes on and they practice more?

This team looked a helluva lot better in March than it did in November.

Exactly. I like Kadary and he’s good but if he thinks that highly of himself and only would stay if he’s guaranteed a spot and 35 plus minutes. Then oh well...see you. No player is bigger than SU and certainly not a 90th ranked frosh backup who averaged 6 points. He’s replaceable and the panic levels here are pitiful. Johnny Lawrence would have a phrase to call all the softies here.

cuse!

kramer-freaking-out-Jerry-Seinfeld-seinfeld-calm-down-1376957747g.gif.cf.gif

Which part of Glens Falls are you from?
Have him watch Jalen Suggs if he wants to see what a 35 minute point guard should look like. When he plays like that as a freshman, I would give him free reign.

You don't think that players get better as the season goes on and they practice more?

This team looked a helluva lot better in March than it did in November.
I don’t disagree with this but then why did you make the practice comment when clearly Kadary was capable, making it seem like hey Jim was right to not let him shoot and restrict him cause he couldn’t shoot in practice?

And who remained starter?

The best player starts we hear.
I never even really had a problem with Joe “starting”. It’s something JB has a long history of doing, having token “starters” who see 10-12 minutes a game. Things might have looked different from a minutes standpoint had Kadary not gotten hurt.

And I like Joe. In the right role he’s a huge asset to the program.

The retconning of reality is just weird though. I don’t know how anyone can legitimately say that Joe was “better” than Kadary this season.

I never even really had a problem with Joe “starting”. It’s something JB has a long history of doing, having token “starters” who see 10-12 minutes a game.

And I like Joe. In the right role he’s a huge asset to the program.

The retconning of reality is just weird though. I don’t know how anyone can legitimately say that Joe was “better” than Kadary this season.
If he was a token starter it’s fine.
I will be fair at the end of the season Kadary was hurt.
But Kadary didn’t get the confidence publicly like JB would do for Girard.

He would defend Girard and put down Kadary publicly at press conferences.

It’s not a shocker Kadary feels he can get better treatment elsewhere.

Kadary was 7-21 from 3 on the season. Extrapolating anything from that is silly. The coaches work with him every day. His form, release, results, etc. They didn’t want him shooting. I trust that.

Im not comparing him to Joe here in any way. Merely commenting as it relates to his statement in the Athletic.

I don’t disagree with this but then why did you make the practice comment when clearly Kadary was capable, making it seem like hey Jim was right to not let him shoot and restrict him cause he couldn’t shoot in practice?

March Kadary was a better player than November Kadary.

Kadary went 3-15 from outside from November up to the Va Tech game on Jan 23.

Then he didn't attempt one in a game for about a month.

From the Duke game in Feb to the end of the season he went 4-6.

The amount of hoops that some folks on here continue to jump through to justify/defend this is just mind boggling. The program is bigger than Jim Boeheim. He screwed up big time with his roster management this year, and Kadary literally stated that this is why he’s leaving. Heads in the sand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom