WS/40: .128 / .078
OBPM: 1.7 / 0.8
DBPM: 4.6 / 1.5
BPM: 6.2 / 2.3

More traditional shooting percentage stats:
FG%: .453 / .357
2PT%: .475 / .389
3PT%: .333 / .333

SHOOTING? OVERALL? DEFENSE? COOKING PANCAKES?

What is the question, here. Honestly, the only thing that Joe is better at him than is being from Glens Falls as far as I can tell.
I'll still give Joe the edge as a shooter, but Kadary is significantly better at literally every other aspect of basketball. Better offensive player, better defensive player. It isn't close.

The game as it exists.

People will lose interest in their teams, the NCAA won’t be able to govern (not that they’ve ever done it well), academics will be a complete sham, coaches will struggle and churn more than ever.

Roster development will be significantly impacted.

It’s just impossible to build a program if you churn 40-60% of your roster every year.

I’m not saying college basketball is unsustainable, I’m saying that college basketball as we know it is unsustainable with no transfer restrictions.

And I’m not even disagreeing with it, the players do deserve a say in their situation and shouldn’t be handcuffed.

It’s just impossible to expect certain things of any staff when they can’t depend on any continuity/development.
We can lay this disaster at the feet of the NCAA. They refuse to give up their amateurism charade or share any of the tourney or TV revenue with the players. So they caved on this rule because they fear a bigger revolt.

I'll still give Joe the edge as a shooter, but Kadary is significantly better at literally every other aspect of basketball. Better offensive player, better defensive player. It isn't close.
Joe can be a decent shooter when he is a catch and release guy. And doesn’t hoist up ridiculous 30 footers. But he’ll never be the passer, driver, or defender that Kadary was the day he stepped onto campus.

I agree with this, still give the shooting to Girard given we know he could knock down 3-5 on any night. But the rest cannot be disputed. It’s impossible. Only Sith Lords deal in absolutes but I’m doing it.

revenge of the sith GIF by Star Wars

What was Kadary shooting from November-January?
What was Buddy shooting the first month or two from 3 his Freshman year? What about this year? He still had free reign both years.

Last edited:
Yankees blogger and SU alum Hubbs wrote it.
His opinion also holds less weight than most of this board. And just being an alum/fan and not a journalist covering the team and chitting on your own program when you work for a website that teenagers follow is stupid.

I didn’t need another reason to not like Hubbs. Lol

Last edited:
Any idea what schools are supposed to be in on Kadary?
I'm sure its somewhere in the 4,238 posts on this topic and my sincere apologies for not reading them all.

Any idea what schools are supposed to be in on Kadary?
I'm sure its somewhere in the 4,238 posts on this topic and my sincere apologies for not reading them all.
Florida, Florida State, Memphis were the first 3 we heard about.
Kentucky, West Virginia and UConn apparently have interest as well.

Boeheim says we'll hit the transfer portal for replacements. Problem is there is only 1 kadary. His replacement isn't in the portal. I do think it's time for a new coach. Too much stubbornness and refusal to modernize
There are lots of Kadarys, every year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors