Kamari Lands in the portal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kamari Lands in the portal

Wasn’t this the guy that kind of big timed cuse saying we were his backup plan.

Ree and Basili neither played consistently or did much of anything.

It’s actually worth monitoring the transfer portal. It’s…um…a weird feeling.

I really want a glass eater “4” who can defend.

Judah
Justin
Benny
Glass eater
Jessie

A man can dream. I think Red will give Benny more run at the 3 than JB.

It’s actually worth monitoring the transfer portal. It’s…um…a weird feeling.

I really want a glass eater “4” who can defend.

Judah
Justin
Benny
Glass eater
Jessie

A man can dream. I think Red will give Benny more run at the 3 than JB.
Judah and Jessie?
x factor GIF

Call me crazy, but if Benny ever put it together he could be a poor mans Wes Johnson. His head is his worst issue. Hopefully he can loosen up under Red.
Man….I don’t know. Wes was really good even as a freshman at Iowa State.

I know you said poor man’s though.

Benny was at least improved this year. Not the same style of player at all, but I was hoping he could become a Terrance Roberts level player for us - a guy who maybe didn’t live up to the recruiting rankings, but who did get better and become a solid player for us as an upperclassman.

Man….I don’t know. Wes was really good even as a freshman at Iowa State.

I know you said poor man’s though.

Benny was at least improved this year. Not the same style of player at all, but I was hoping he could become a Terrance Roberts level player for us - a guy who maybe didn’t live up to the recruiting rankings, but who did get better and become a solid player for us as an upperclassman.
I think he can average 12-15 points a game o
jump shots and junk baskets. He’s not a guy that should ever dribble, but he’s got a decent shot and is a decent athlete.

Last edited:
I think he can average 12-15 points a game oh jump shots and junk baskets. He’s not a guy that should ever dribble, but he’s got a decent shot and is a decent athlete.
I don’t know what to make of his shot, other than I think he should never take another contested mid range pullup in his life. But his catch and shoot open 3’s seemed to really improve.

Shoot open 3’s, run the floor hard, maybe hit the offensive glass(can that become a thing again?), and maybe we’ll run some offense that creates some easy baskets? Maybe bring the back screen, alley-oop back?

I’d be happy with 10 pts on close to 50%, 8 boards, and good defense.

Wes Johnson had zero handle and played the 3 for us. He did quite well.
True, but 12 years ago and we always either had 2 PG’s(Scoop and Triche) or one of them plus the 23 year old best passer on the team(Rautins) on the court with him, and often another forward who could handle the ball in Joseph out there too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom