Kavanaugh.. hes got to go | Syracusefan.com

Kavanaugh.. hes got to go

jgeorge322

Living Legend
Sterling prob too

not worried about head guy unless he cant cut bait

Probably not the best idea to fire your old OC, scrap the entire offense, and try to install something new in a year where Spring practice is wiped out, there are limited August practices, and both QB1 and QB2 get hurt.

Sterling gets a mulligan.

But that OL coach ... :oops:

We can’t fire people at this point. Dino’s made his bed and has got to fight for his head coaching career in 2021.

if the wheels are even somewhat on, they will come off in 2021 if we fire another assistant

i just want a redo on gilbert and kavanaugh has had enough time... im all in on dino for another four years

We can’t fire people at this point. Dino’s made his bed and has got to fight for his head coaching career in 2021.

if the wheels are even somewhat on, they will come off in 2021 if we fire another assistant
Cav cant even do magic tricks. Hes worse than the guy Adams i believe who never actually coached the ol yet was given the job.

Cav has to be the scapegoat. If QB doesn’t have time to throw, WR’s don’t have time to run routes, RBs don’t have holes to run through, the offense will look like this. It all starts with the line.
When things are this bad after 5 years it's on the Head Coach. His offense is terrible and has been except for 2018. Maybe if we had a coach with a playbook of some kind, the position coaches could teach the player's. This learning by osmosis isn't working.

I feel when you watch the line the fundamentals are horrible. I was hoping for a change last year. Wondering what people say next year when the OL is just as bad.

surprised Lustig and Ferri don’t receive more heat.

Again, I don’t think its realistic to fire anyone this year.

I for one think it’s very realistic to fire somebody after this year, they all are collecting real $$. The fish is rotten from the head down, I for one would be thrilled if they fired the whole damn coaching staff other then Monroe.

surprised Lustig and Ferri don’t receive more heat.

Again, I don’t think its realistic to fire anyone this year.
Why not, it's year 5 and even for coachs who are new this year, look what sam pittman & co have done at arkansas after taking over for chad morries, this season counts for everyone but the teams that are bad and can use it as the excuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom