KingOtto | Syracusefan.com

KingOtto

He was banned? KingOttoIII was one of my top 3 posters on this board. Easily the most missed poster I hope he comes back as he got it and brought great opinions and has been sorely missed. FREE OTTO.

Pretty sure he got banned back about 6 months ago. Several good posters were just banned for no reason.

He was banned? He's not on the banned list. What glitch are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure he got banned back about 6 months ago. Several good posters were just banned for no reason.

Like who? There was no glitch that I know of and mass banning. I'm looking at the list of banned people right now and everyone on it was specifically banned for one reason or another.

Like who? There was no glitch that I know of and mass banning. I'm looking at the list of banned people right now and everyone on it was specifically banned for one reason or another.

Is Bjorn on that list??? Please tell me yes...I would hate to think that he could have come back and has chosen not to!!!

Is Bjorn on that list??? Please tell me yes...I would hate to think that he could have come back and has chosen not to!!!

Not gonna say who is on it or why.

Not gonna say who is on it or why.

We need to know!! We CAN NOT go another basketball season without the insight and color commentary of the Great Bjorn!!! Please Bees, don't leave us hanging...we need to know if there is a chance that Bjorn will return!!

He was banned? He's not on the banned list.
He's either banned, or banished, or he left.

The account is no longer active. It's been that way for months.

Last time I saw him was during the Board Hottie Competition...

He was banned? He's not on the banned list. What glitch are you talking about?

He told me he got banned...back when quite a few did back in the spring. If he got reinstated he isn't posting by choice now.

If he got reinstated he isn't posting by choice now.
I believe his account is gone. The banning may have been the last straw. A shame.

He told me he got banned...back when quite a few did back in the spring. If he got reinstated he isn't posting by choice now.

Can you tell me who these quite a few are? Didn't happen. There was no mass banning due to some glitch.

For some reason KOIII became more negative than normal during last year's early schedule. He even went so far as to say that Jerome Smith's next cutback will be his first...and we know how that ended.

He also questioned Go's "football acumen" during a board disagreement which came back to haunt him for weeks. Honestly, I think he left on his own because, per usual, he was wrong with so many of his negative assessments. Near the end, he was getting pummeled on a daily basis.

I believe his account is gone. The banning may have been the last straw. A shame.

He didn't get banned.

Can you tell me who these quite a few are? Didn't happen. There was no mass banning due to some glitch.

I had several folks contact me all within a week offline about being banned. More than the normal they had no explanation why it happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom