KingOtto | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

KingOtto

For some reason KOIII became more negative than normal during last year's early schedule. He even went so far as to say that Jerome Smith's next cutback will be his first...and we know how that ended.

He also questioned Go's "football acumen" during a board disagreement which came back to haunt him for weeks. Honestly, I think he left on his own because, per usual, he was wrong with so many of his negative assessments. Near the end, he was getting pummeled on a daily basis.

He questioned 'Bees football acumen. That wouldn't deserve a bannishment, probably the most accurate thing he ever posted.
j/k R.

With Marrone gone he's probably lost his sense of purpose.

I had several folks contact me all within a week offline about being banned.

Wasn't no mass banning. If you're talking about 2 specific young posters who complained on the Facebook page then yea, they got banned for a short period of time and deserved to during our F4 run. But you said several good posters got banned due to a glitch. Not true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like who? There was no glitch that I know of and mass banning. I'm looking at the list of banned people right now and everyone on it was specifically banned for one reason or another.

if tristan (likely about 8 tristans) is on there, can you please unban him??

the boards IQ needs to be raised a bit as we head into the ACC.

Wasn't no mass banning. If you're talking about 2 specific young posters who complained on the Facebook page then yea, they got banned for a short period of time and deserved to during our F4 run. But you said several good posters got banned due to a glitch. Not true.

ok...I'll amend my post...my point still stands I hope KingOtto will join us again.

He questioned 'Bees football acumen. That wouldn't deserve a bannishment, probably the most accurate thing he ever posted.
j/k R.

With Marrone gone he's probably lost his sense of purpose.

I don't remember that but I know for a fact I never banned him and don't know of anyone else that did.

Can you tell me who these quite a few are? Didn't happen. There was no mass banning due to some glitch.

I know that I was banned around the time of the SU BBall loss to GTown at the dome until the end of the BBall season. Apparently, it was frowned upon to make disparaging comments about the BBall team.

I know that I was banned around the time of the SU BBall loss to GTown at the dome until the end of the BBall season. Apparently, it was frowned upon to make disparaging comments about the BBall team.

Must have been a glitch.

Oh and I apologize to Bees...sorry for kicking up a hornets nest.

Oh and I apologize to Bees...sorry for kicking up a hornets nest.
hey, summer's over kid.

its time we all put on our game faces....

:mad:

and let me practice this, because i know some of you will drive me nuts with your ignorance...
:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Oh Lord

hey, summer's over kid.

its time we all put on our game faces....

:mad:

and let me practice this, because i know some of you will drive me nuts with your ignorance...
:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Oh Lord

Let me help get things started for you:

Can anyone tell me if the Penn State game is on TV anywhere!?!!!?1!!/?

So that's why Igor disappears every winter.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

I have it on good authority that KOIII is in Burma doing research on future TOTs.

For some reason KOIII became more negative than normal during last year's early schedule. He even went so far as to say that Jerome Smith's next cutback will be his first...and we know how that ended.

He also questioned Go's "football acumen" during a board disagreement which came back to haunt him for weeks. Honestly, I think he left on his own because, per usual, he was wrong with so many of his negative assessments. Near the end, he was getting pummeled on a daily basis.
KOIII had opinions of which he believed and he said what he thought. I may have not agreed 100% of the time, but he was beyond fair. I stood up for him and enjoyed his positions and the fact he is gone is disappointing. He understood realignment a lot better than most on this board and if people consider giving an unpopular opinion as negative than I guess I am negative because I say what I believe and am objective. KOIII was objective and I hope he reads this thread and decides to come back to the board.

KOIII had opinions of which he believed and he said what he thought. I may have not agreed 100% of the time, but he was beyond fair. I stood up for him and enjoyed his positions and the fact he is gone is disappointing. He understood realignment a lot better than most on this board and if people consider giving an unpopular opinion as negative than I guess I am negative because I say what I believe and am objective. KOIII was objective and I hope he reads this thread and decides to come back to the board.
Agreed. Didn't always agree with KOIII but he is a great fan, and always has interesting things to say. He is missed. Hope he comes back soon...

There's a lot of good posters that seem to be missing. Where has Ithaca Barrel been? He complained about Marrone for most of year and now he's no where to be found.

Agreed. Didn't always agree with KOIII but he is a great fan, and always has interesting things to say. He is missed. Hope he comes back soon...
His departure came around the same time that Tropical Storm Sandy hit his area. As a result, maybe he decided to adjust his priorities and spend less time here.

Hopefully he and his family came through the storm fairly unscathed.

There's a lot of good posters that seem to be missing. Where has Ithaca Barrel been? He complained about Marrone for most of year and now he's no where to be found.

Can you name these posters? IB is still around and just posted yesterday. He posts less frequently in the off season.

Can you name these posters? IB is still around and just posted yesterday. He posts less frequently in the off season.

Isn't there a direct correlation between volume of alcohol consumed and quantity of IB posts? ;-)

if tristan (likely about 8 tristans) is on there, can you please unban him??

the boards IQ needs to be raised a bit as we head into the ACC.
Yeah we need more posts about how much of a sleeping giant NYU is. :D

Only a matter of time before they get the ACC invite. That is, unless the SEC offers first. Oh Lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom