KingOtto | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

KingOtto

I don't remember that but I know for a fact I never banned him and don't know of anyone else that did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think back to after the Rutgers game, you dared to question a bunch of assertions he made and in response said he wasn't going to explain himself to someone "who had no football acumen".

KOIII had opinions of which he believed and he said what he thought. I may have not agreed 100% of the time, but he was beyond fair. I stood up for him and enjoyed his positions and the fact he is gone is disappointing. He understood realignment a lot better than most on this board and if people consider giving an unpopular opinion as negative than I guess I am negative because I say what I believe and am objective. KOIII was objective and I hope he reads this thread and decides to come back to the board.
you know what i always hated, and still do i guess...its not that people dont have the same opinion as me (which would mean you are clearly wrong), its the Fn fancy-nancy spineless complainers to the admins.

'hey jake, bees, tomcat etc...did you see what UEO said??? OMG!! ban him!!'

F you.

grow a pair.

seriously do you have nothing better to do than to complain about a post?? if somebody writes 'i hope **** gets shot and killed' well you know what, they will rightfully be banned. but if you get pissed because igor hates the zone or kingotto tells you a fullback dive was a Fn stupid play call on 3rd & 6...and you complain to an admin.....then i have no use for you.

but you know what i wont do...i wont add you to some kind of stupidarse ignore list. i want to read your posts in all of its ignorant glory. i want to watch the train wreck that is you posting.

hell, i may even try to reeducate you, and maybe you will actually learn something.

but if not, then we will have a fun board for the day for the rest of the readers.

hell, all the people we picked up in the Melo year have been here a decade now, enough of this shlit.

as you were.

Oh Lord

I know what's happened, he's started his own board with Ed Sparten, Tipphill, mdb80 and CurtB.
Don't forget about the infamous "Seymour Glass" and his various aliases.

KOIII had opinions of which he believed and he said what he thought. I may have not agreed 100% of the time, but he was beyond fair. I stood up for him and enjoyed his positions and the fact he is gone is disappointing. He understood realignment a lot better than most on this board and if people consider giving an unpopular opinion as negative than I guess I am negative because I say what I believe and am objective. KOIII was objective and I hope he reads this thread and decides to come back to the board.

It's funny, I don't usually remember who posts what, or what their opinions are on certain topics. Most of the time my screen is maximized to read the text and the individual icons on the left are off of the screen. Frequently, I respond to posts not knowing who I am responding to. So it always surprises me when posters point out remembering what this poster said or what that poster said. Every once in a while I will peek to see who the poster was, but that is certainly less than the majority of the time.

you know what i always hated, and still do i guess...its not that people dont have the same opinion as me (which would mean you are clearly wrong), its the Fn fancy-nancy spineless complainers to the admins.

F you.

grow a pair.

seriously do you have nothing better to do than to complain about a post?? if somebody writes 'i hope **** gets shot and killed' well you know what, they will rightfully be banned. but if you get pissed because igor hates the zone or kingotto tells you a fullback dive was a Fn stupid play call on 3rd & 6...and you complain to an admin.....then i have no use for you.

but you know what i wont do...i wont add you to some kind of stupidarse ignore list. i want to read your posts in all of its ignorant glory. i want to watch the train wreck that is you posting.

hell, i may even try to reeducate you, and maybe you will actually learn something.

but if not, then we will have a fun board for the day for the rest of the readers.

hell, all the people we picked up in the Melo year have been here a decade now, enough of this shlit.

as you were.

Oh Lord

Some posters are easier than others to spot.

KOIII has commented on TNIAAM posts in the last few days, no idea why he isn't around here.

F you.

grow a pair.

as you were.

Oh Lord
It is ridiculous how society has degenerated where everyone and anyone looks to play the victim and get a pound of flesh from any person they perceive as "disrespecting them" even when its not happening. I honestly don't care if anybody agrees or disagrees with my views, but as long as I don't take personal shots(and I won't take personal shots towards anybody on the freaking internet) just if you disagree or try to hash it out in PMs without getting the admins involved. I agree with you what your saying and hope people who are sensitive in the future don't make mountains out of molehills.

It's funny, I don't usually remember who posts what, or what their opinions are on certain topics. Most of the time my screen is maximized to read the text and the individual icons on the left are off of the screen. Frequently, I respond to posts not knowing who I am responding to. So it always surprises me when posters point out remembering what this poster said or what that poster said. Every once in a while I will peek to see who the poster was, but that is certainly less than the majority of the time.
Yeah, honestly I don't get it. Its like high school sometimes where cliques establish and your either in it or your not. I honestly just hope KingOttoIII comes back for football season and brings his takes which are among the boards best.

I can confirm that KOIII is in fact alive and ticking. A few months back, he attempted to log onto the board and his screen name was no longer valid. He wasn't sure if it was a glitch or if there was some sort of banning, but after that he simply never reached out to the admins to add him back.

To me, its a shame because at the very least the board was more interesting with him around. He's certainly not short on opinions and that's the beauty of these boards. KOIII happens to be one of my best friends back from freshman floor at Cuse, so I'm lucky enough to still hear his great opinions and his occasional rants. I certainly don't agree with him on everything, but when he has an opinion, he owns it, popular or not. And for the many people on the board who know him personally, I think most respect his opinion and certainly his "acumen". H

Maybe I'll try to twist his arm to get a Tale of the Tape ready for next Saturday for old times sake. Doubt he'll do it but if not, he's definitely active on twitter for those who are in to that sort of thing. Opinions aplenty there. And he'll undoubtedly be in the parking lot at MetLife screaming obscenities about Jerome Smith and/or Doug Marrone (I kid, I kid -- GO and RMH couldn't be more wrong on both parts).

Can you name these posters? IB is still around and just posted yesterday. He posts less frequently in the off season.

You for one hardly posted all summer. Seems the Mods except for Tomcat havent posted much.

You for one hardly posted all summer. Seems the Mods except for Tomcat havent posted much.

This summer has been crazy from a personal standpoint. Some work travel but seemed like every weekend was a camp or tournament that the kids were at.

I can confirm that KOIII is in fact alive and ticking. A few months back, he attempted to log onto the board and his screen name was no longer valid. He wasn't sure if it was a glitch or if there was some sort of banning, but after that he simply never reached out to the admins to add him back.

To me, its a shame because at the very least the board was more interesting with him around. He's certainly not short on opinions and that's the beauty of these boards. KOIII happens to be one of my best friends back from freshman floor at Cuse, so I'm lucky enough to still hear his great opinions and his occasional rants. I certainly don't agree with him on everything, but when he has an opinion, he owns it, popular or not. And for the many people on the board who know him personally, I think most respect his opinion and certainly his "acumen". H

Maybe I'll try to twist his arm to get a Tale of the Tape ready for next Saturday for old times sake. Doubt he'll do it but if not, he's definitely active on twitter for those who are in to that sort of thing. Opinions aplenty there. And he'll undoubtedly be in the parking lot at MetLife screaming obscenities about Jerome Smith and/or Doug Marrone (I kid, I kid -- GO and RMH couldn't be more wrong on both parts).
I can see what you saying about his screen name being invalid I went back and looked at an old PM we had and his screen name is black and says unknown member so maybe he was glitch banned without any malice. Hopefully the admins can clean that up and you can coerce him into returning make sure he lurks the board and reads this thread so he realizes that while some people may disagree he has some support and doesn't let a couple of people he disagrees with keep him from doing the ToTs and posting.

He wasn't banned even by a glitch otherwise his handle would be on the banned list on the admin board. In fact he has never been banned, even for a day. But his account does not exist, as others have noticed. No idea why that is but I'll try to figure it out.

if tristan (likely about 8 tristans) is on there, can you please unban him??

the boards IQ needs to be raised a bit as we head into the ACC.

Yea for the G5/Dubai hopper crowd we have here

Yes, bring back Otto. Unfortunately, there are always people on these boards who are uncomfortable with opinions not like their own. And when those folks go on the warpath to shout down/clear off the detractors, they do us all a disservice.

All this thread needs is a John Syracuse sighting...

Or an old picture of WVU Barbie.

Oh man this thread is jumping the shark. Does PeteCalvin still have the picture of Marcis twins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom