KingOtto | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

KingOtto

Bring back the King. Ban IB instead.

Just kidding, if you ban IB during the season, you lose me too. Package deal.

Free everyone! (well, send me a list first, maybe not everyone).

Yeah no one from Fulton.

Not that anyone cares about my opinion but I hope KO finds his way back to the flock.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

if tristan (likely about 8 tristans) is on there, can you please unban him??

the boards IQ needs to be raised a bit as we head into the ACC.

he's not coming back until NYU is in the ACC.

Where is the ECU spanking hippo?
ECU got their wish... sort of.
If/when there's another round of conference realignment and they're left with only former C-USA school, only now known as the AACK!, then the hippo may be back. ECU's biggest fear was being left behind in a sub-C-USA conference. Now that they're back with familiar faces they should be content.

No more hippo... please.

Where is the ECU spanking hippo?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4
im not sure the ACC is this creative....

Purple.gif

well, now we know how to get rid of chip.

progress comes in small steps.​

I basically have stopped really following recruiting for football, I also don't post on the basketball board much at all because its always tough to read. Those that know me, know i was hard on Marrone year 2 but was very much behind him all year last year. all year, doubt you would find a negative post. So since I don't really follow recruiting too much and don't post much on the hoops board I pretty much only post during the season. From the end of college basketball until football season, the only sport that I follow at this point is horse racing, from the derby qualifiers up through the travers, but the best weekend all year is the breeders cup. Hands down.

I also have grown extremely more irritable with the University, I missed my orange club donation by one week as I was busy with work.i sent three emails to three different people with that group asking where I cold send the check or if they could open the mycuse account donation area so I could donate and I never heard back from any of them. I guess the money isn't needed. I still have my seasons but won't be writing anymore checks other than that.

I think Bees needed a break from me too but I am ready for the 2013 orange season. Lets see what Shafer can do. Really like the guy hope he wins games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom