Knicks! (and other NBA action) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Knicks! (and other NBA action)

And the Knicks could of had them:(

Marc Stein had some crazy stat like the Spurs have allowed 3 field goal attempts in the 4th quarter that could have given the opponent the lead; Calderon was one of them. I might have been ok calling a TO there, but they did get a really good look.

Latest update on the most exciting thing in sports:

GSW 36-2 (18-0 at home)

SAS 33-6 (22-0 at home)

Play each other on 01/25.

Both teams also play Cleveland in the next few weeks.

Unreal. Greatest show -- and sports league -- on Earth!

Looking forward to the Cavs at San Antonio Thursday night. Cleveland's on a nice roll since Kyrie came back and Blatt tweaked and tightened up the rotations, hope they keep their streak going at Dallas tonight,

Then, next Monday, Cavs host GS after 6-game road trip. Giddy-up and heart be still!

Don't agree. They got beat by 20 when Curry sat, but it's a legit argument. He's incredibly important.
Cavs v Spurs tonight on TNT. Can't wait.

Curry was ridiculous in the fourth quarter last night, he's no doubt their best player, but, without Draymond, the Warriors are just a tad less potent. I think he's their special ingredient. Just my humble opinion.

I'm jacked for the Cavs and Spurs. Cleveland's getting 7 points, glad I quit gambling, this Cavs fan would be tempted to lay a few shekels on the dog.

Would like to see a game like the one when the Cavs were in town in March, the last time San Antonio lost at home. That was the night Kyrie dropped 57. I'd be thrilled if he could go for 27 tonight. Hell, I'll be thrilled if he can just stay healthy for the rest of the season.

Curry was ridiculous in the fourth quarter last night, he's no doubt their best player, but, without Draymond, the Warriors are just a tad less potent. I think he's their special ingredient. Just my humble opinion.

I'm jacked for the Cavs and Spurs. Cleveland's getting 7 points, glad I quit gambling, this Cavs fan would be tempted to lay a few shekels on the dog.

Would like to see a game like the one when the Cavs were in town in March, the last time San Antonio lost at home. That was the night Kyrie dropped 57. I'd be thrilled if he could go for 27 tonight. Hell, I'll be thrilled if he can just stay healthy for the rest of the season.

Last year's game was one of the top five greatest regular season NBA games I've ever seen. Kyrie was incredible.

Big win tonight against the C's. Melo rolls an ankle, KP fouls out, and they pulled it out.
Equally bad loss for the knicks last night against the Nets... There was no excuse for all the threes they gave up last night except tired legs.

They just seemed out of it with out Melo and on a 2nd night of back to back

Last year's game was one of the top five greatest regular season NBA games I've ever seen. Kyrie was incredible.

Before LeBron went back to Cleveland last season, I probably saw Kyrie play less than half a dozen times. I pretty much watch every Cavs game (all praise to FirstRow Sports), I had no clue how good Kyrie is. I think having LeBron as his big bro at this point in their careers is great for both players.

Kyrie's a freak, amazing ability to finish in close or drop a trey. Unfortunately, he's also been an injury-prone freak, including his one abbreviated season at Duke (despite which he still was the top pick in the 2011 draft).

I'm with you, Mike; last season's Cavs-Spurs game one of the best I've ever seen (and I've been following the NBA for 50-somethin' years), one of the greatest performances I've ever seen, made all the more special by who Kyrie was going up against.

GSW just got blown out by Detroit on Ben Wallace night.

They also have a brutal schedule coming up.

Btw, Philly smoked Portland.

Getting weird in the NBA tonight.

Last edited:
Noah is out for the season. It looks like.

In other news, a lot people in the media seem to think that a shoulder dislocation and separation mean the same thing.

Noah is out for the season. It looks like.

In other news, a lot people in the media seem to think that a shoulder dislocation and separation mean the same thing.

Probably the last time Noah wears a Bulls jersey.

If you need alternate viewing tonight during the commercials of our game, GSW v Cavs is on.

Should be a good one.

GSW is coming off a loss to Detroit.

Melo stepping on the refs foot and rolling his ankle, while nowhere near the action and just running back on defense is some flat out bad luck. He was absolutely rolling too. 17 points on 7-10 shooting, 4 rebounds, 3 assists at half time. He's already missed two games that they lost(0-4 without him now). Hopefully it heals quickly he gets back soon and picks up where he left off because he was on a roll lately, but ankle injuries can linger and will certainly affect performance if not fully healed while playing.

Melo stepping on the refs foot and rolling his ankle, while nowhere near the action and just running back on defense is some flat out bad luck. He was absolutely rolling too. 17 points on 7-10 shooting, 4 rebounds, 3 assists at half time. He's already missed two games that they lost(0-4 without him now). Hopefully it heals quickly he gets back soon and picks up where he left off because he was on a roll lately, but ankle injuries can linger and will certainly affect performance if not fully healed while playing.

Yes supposed to be back tonight.

Yes supposed to be back tonight.

Yeah, I saw he's listed as questionable. Hoping he's 100% though, because he was really playing well.

Yeah, I saw he's listed as questionable. Hoping he's 100% though, because he was really playing well.

Definitely not playing well today. Hit a huge 3 at the end of regulation to tie it and send it to OT, but his shooting percentage right now is embarrassingly bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom