Who ya got?

• Knicks

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Heat

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

skurey

Living Legend
I've got the Heat in 5 with Carmelo pulling a clutch game from his behind to get one win and leading to 20 pages of discussion about him and Lebron.

I've got the Heat in 5 with Carmelo pulling a clutch game from his behind to get one win and leading to 20 pages of discussion about him and Lebron.

I'm thinking the same exact thing. The heat are kind of limping into the play-offs though because they are a little dinged up. If the Knicks can find the right rotations, they might be able to make it a great series.

It's a shame Chandler will likely not play tomorrow with the Flu. If there is really any chance for the Knicks to win the series, they'd have to come out and smack Miami in the mouth with a win in game one. Will be that much harder to do without Tyson, especially because they'll miss his physical play. That said, Knicks have been money at home with Woodson, so who really knows. Shump is really going to have to lock down on Wade.

Im bummed about chandler, they have the dude in a surgical mask so he doesnt spread it, team said douglas was the first to get it than it spread to tyson. Douglas still screwing things up even when hes not playing smh

Lebron v Melo (fairly even)
Wade v 21 Shump Street (Adv Wade)
Bosh v Stat (even)
Chandler v Anthony (Adv Chandler)
Chalmers v Davis (even)

Knicks first 3 off the bench are much better than the Heat. This series will be very close if Wade and Bosh don't play their A+ games.

Lebron v Melo (fairly even)
Wade v 21 Shump Street (Adv Wade)
Bosh v Stat (even)
Chandler v Anthony (Adv Chandler)
Chalmers v Davis (even)

Knicks first 3 off the bench are much better than the Heat. This series will be very close if Wade and Bosh don't play their A+ games.

When the Knicks play big (Melo, Stat, and Tyson) they play at their worst offensively and don't have nearly the chemistry the Heat do.

Also, I think your rankings are very generous for the Knicks. Especially over a seven game series. There is a reason the Knicks always struggle against the Heat. They are an awful matchup for them.

I'll be rooting for them, but it will take a Herculean effort to pull this upset off.

it is a bad matchup in many ways . the heat have the mid range players to expose the knicks aggressive defense. they also are an underrated shot blocking team meaning tougher baskets for melo and amare. i think you go with melo/amare, melo chandler and amare/anyother big vs melo /amare/chandler for most of the game. amare should be supplemental offense . like the mavs did last year.. best lineup is a core of smit/novak/shumpert with melo and tyson. this gives you spacing , lets melo dominate at the four and keeps your two best defenders out there. it doesnt appear that will happen however.

getting ready to go to game...problem is how do I stay impartial being a New York City and Melo/'Cuse fan, and residing in south florida...so, 'Cuse hat, and Miami Heat shirt with a very large NY Knick emblem on back...ugh!

Melo doesnt seem to want to drive on James... he needs to attack him. Still, he'll never play a worse offensive quarter than that.. Knicks have the Heat right where they want them.

Ugh, Knicks look like they can't handle Miami's D right now. 20-5 FT advantage doesn't hurt.

Still don't think the NBA is fixed? 22-5 free throw advantage for the Heat and Chandler just picked up his third foul (joining Stat and BD). Mission accomplished...Oh, hold on now...what's this? A flagrant? That one takes the cake.

Where's the Lebron gobblers? Defend that flop. Real sportsman he is

Please don't compare him to Jordan, Magic, or Bird...ever...ever.

Well, this saves me a lot of time. There's no reason whatsoever to watch another minute of this garbage. Bring on the Stanley Cup.

This is just plain stupid. Just put the Heat in the Finals now and quit wasting everyone's time. Van Gundy is awesome. Lebron is a b@#^%.

Where's the Lebron gobblers? Defend that flop. Real sportsman he is

Please don't compare him to Jordan, Magic, or Bird...ever...ever.

And how about his A-Rod move falling out of bounds?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom