Knicks vs Heat | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Knicks vs Heat

Who ya got?

• Knicks

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Heat

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
This is just plain stupid. Just put the Heat in the Finals now and quit wasting everyone's time. Van Gundy is awesome. Lebron is a b@#^%.

He's a choker with no heart and no class. He should play soccer.

They're losing by 20 plus because of the refs. But the Knicks have been massively outplayed today.

Check out the free throw disparity and come back and see me.

Check out the free throw disparity and come back and see me.

So you don't think the Knicks have been outplayed today? The refs made Melo shoot 1-9? And Jr 2-8? And forced the Knicks into 14 TO?

Refs haven't been good; particularly in the last 4-5 minutes of the half. But the Knicks have been clearly out played in the first half.

You're not surprised that the Heat are getting all the calls, are you?

No, but this is on another level...van gundy tends to agree and breen who alwaysss supports the refs

Just remember, the Knicks had cut it to one (and they weren't even shooting that well) right before everything got out of hand.

As Knicks fans, we just have to admit when we are being outplayed. JR Smith and Chandler have been out of control. Melo looks like he is sulking. Lebron and Battier's defense has been out-of-this-world. Wow.

So you don't think the Knicks have been outplayed today? The refs made Melo shoot 1-9? And Jr 2-8? And forced the Knicks into 14 TO?

Refs haven't been good; particularly in the last 4-5 minutes of the half. But the Knicks have been clearly out played in the first half.

The Knicks were not shooting well and their defense was keeping them in it. They cut it to one and the refs - I mean the Heat - went on a huge run.

Offensive fouls count as turnovers. The Heat are making a lot of contact and getting steals.

I watched an HBO documentary today on Magic and Bird and it was amazing. Those two were everything that was great about the NBA. The Heat are everything that is wrong with the NBA. Coddled babies without the heart to battle each other like real competitors should. And then you add David Stern's best "make sure the Heat get to the finals" officiating to make it a big steaming pile of sports-based reality programming. Just sad to watch this bullshit.

Just remember, the Knicks had cut it to one (and they weren't even shooting that well) right before everything got out of hand.

Yeah, 30-29 with 6:52 left. Miami shot 16 FT in the last 6:52. Knicks turned it over 9 times and scored 2 points. Man what a bad finish to that half.

Lot of sour grapes here.. don't be average meatball fans. Melo will still be heard from... he is the best offensive player in the league, bar none.

The Knicks were not shooting well and their defense was keeping them in it. They cut it to one and the refs - I mean the Heat - went on a huge run.

Offensive fouls count as turnovers. The Heat are making a lot of contact and getting steals.

There were some bad calls. And there were some nice plays by Miami, and some really bad plays by the Knicks. The Knicks scored 2 points in the last 7 minutes of the half. There was one play where JR drove late in the first qtr where I thought he should be on the line. But for the most part, the Knicks offense hasn't been able to handle the Miami D at all. If you score 31 points in the first half you're not going to be in a lot of games.

This is also what happens when our offense is.. "toss is to Melo". Need another plan here Woodsy!

This is also what happens when our offense is.. "toss is to Melo". Need another plan here Woodsy!

Can't even toss it to him. I don't understand they are making it so hard for us to throw it to him on the elbow and we seemingly have no way of adjusting to that.

Chandler may as well sit the rest of the game, the flu is doing a number on him.

God, NHL playoffs are so much better than NBA playoffs. I was watching the Rangers game and switched over to the Knicks game. Got thru a min of the game and couldnt bare anymore. SO boring. Even more boring now that Rose is out. Heat have a cakewalk to the finals. 99.9999% of Heat vs Thunder/Spurs in finals.

Yeah, 30-29 with 6:52 left. Miami shot 16 FT in the last 6:52. Knicks turned it over 9 times and scored 2 points. Man what a bad finish to that half.

There were some bad calls. And there were some nice plays by Miami, and some really bad plays by the Knicks. The Knicks scored 2 points in the last 7 minutes of the half. There was one play where JR drove late in the first qtr where I thought he should be on the line. But for the most part, the Knicks offense hasn't been able to handle the Miami D at all. If you score 31 points in the first half you're not going to be in a lot of games.

It was 30-29 at one point.

Fixed it for you.

Ha, dude, Chandler has played terribly today. Not that there weren't some bad calls, but he's been awful. If you won't concede that I am not sure what to say.

Hey, it's only one game. Let's see what happens on Monday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom