Lake Tahoe anyone? | Syracusefan.com

Lake Tahoe anyone?

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Don't know anything about it and would like best area to rent an Airbnb to be near public beaches, food shopping and other amenities. Thanks.

Don't know anything about it and would like best area to rent an Airbnb to be near public beaches, food shopping and other amenities. Thanks.
When are you going?

I was there 30+ years ago. One of my favorite places ever. We stayed in Camp Richardson, CA. Camp Richardson resorts had a lodge as well as cabins. It had its own beach.
(An aside: I did some legal work for Syracuse local artist Elliott Mattice, who I went to school with. For my fee he did a painting of Emerald Bay from some photos I have. It still hangs in my office.)

Was there literally at the time the OP started this thread.

Stayed in Incline Village on the Nevada side, highly recommend the area.

Lone Eagle was overrated.

Jake’s on the Lake in Tahoe City a nice American fare eatery we found after a sunset sail out of the nearby marina.

Was there literally at the time the OP started this thread.

Stayed in Incline Village on the Nevada side, highly recommend the area.

Lone Eagle was overrated.

Jake’s on the Lake in Tahoe City a nice American fare eatery we found after a sunset sail out of the nearby marina.
Concur about Lone Eagle. Was glad someone else paid for that meal. I am giving him work, so it’s a fair exchange.

Concur about Lone Eagle. Was glad someone else paid for that meal. I am giving him work, so it’s a fair exchange.
Impressive setting, but yeah the food wasn’t as good as what they were charging for it.

I was there for a conference once when I worked at NBC... sounds like the OP is thinking more along the lines of summer on the lake, but it's fantastic in the winter/spring for skiing too. Also well within striking distance of San Fran and it's surrounds if you want to tie in a road trip. When I lived in SF there were a lot of people who would drive up and back to ski.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom