Last Push For Season Tickets | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Last Push For Season Tickets

TexanMark said:
Basic supply and demand...Two parking lots have been eliminated in Stadium West...ticket demand is up.

Folks need to get in to avoid being locked out in the future.

I get it and will be being contacting Mr. Bartle tomorrow most likely.

Just surprised it had gone up 50% in two years.

Plus, now my wife will be questioning my need to spend extra money on parking after just purchasing my tailgating flag pole today.

Well yeah, I think parking prices for sporting events are a bit ridiculous in general, but that's besides the point. (I'll be paying to park at Giants Stadium so I know here is much cheaper).

My reaction was because we are talking about Skytop where last year it was $12 (cheaper before), the location, etc.

We tailgate there because we have our crew come from different places and arrive at different times so it's easier. My issue is that it has also been the cheapest option which helps entice non regulars to come too (who I can bribe with free tickets, food, beer, and cheaper parking).

(As for myself, I'm typically tailgating before the parking crew even gets there, so many games I have not been charged).

Met Life parking was high - $30?? But the worst part was, though they had a lot of parking personnel, 1/2 of them did absolutely nothing and the other 1/2 directed you to the exactly wrong places.

Met Life parking was high - $30?? But the worst part was, though they had a lot of parking personnel, 1/2 of them did absolutely nothing and the other 1/2 directed you to the exactly wrong places.
Yeah...most were worthless...we just ignored them.

Ottoble said:
I took a look over at what was left of the $99 tickets on the ticket site and they are running low people better get on their horse if they want the best deal in College football.

Looks like about 750.

Looks like about 750.
750 3rd level end zone seats... you are probably correct...but I think we are down to about 200-250 $99 tix
The $99 seats closest to the sidelines are almost gone...most left are more behind the goal posts.

I'm guessing this is the best season ticket total in 10 years at least.

Last edited:
750 3rd level end zone seats... you are probably correct...but I think we are down to about 200-250 $99 tix
The $99 seats closest to the sidelines are almost gone...most left are more behind the goal posts.

I'm guessing this is the best season ticket total in 10 years at least.
I'm guessing this is the best schedule/team in 10 years, imagine if we had notre dame in house

Would someone be a kind soul, and tell me what the attendance would be like I we played Nova like tomorrow. I don't know how to do that ticketmaster/stubhub count thing (or I'm lazy :D).

I know it's early but I'm curious. I think the done may have 40 000 for it idk why.

Would someone be a kind soul, and tell me what the attendance would be like I we played Nova like tomorrow. I don't know how to do that ticketmaster/stubhub count thing (or I'm lazy :D).

I know it's early but I'm curious. I think the done may have 40 000 for it idk why.

There aren't close to 40k tickets sold for that yet. And a lot of the tickets available aren't even shown yet unfortunately. Some sections are completely grayed out. I would be happy for 35k plus for that game.

There aren't close to 40k tickets sold for that yet. And a lot of the tickets available aren't even shown yet unfortunately. Some sections are completely grayed out. I would be happy for 35k plus for that game.
A few greyed out sections are for Students. My guess is 40k will be our base. I think we'll have 35-37k actual for Nova. The students will show in large numbers and leave at halftime regardless of the score.

A few greyed out sections are for Students. My guess is 40k will be our base. I think we'll have 35-37k actual for Nova. The students will show in large numbers and leave at halftime regardless of the score.

I still think there are a lot of grayed out seats being held for season ticket opportunities. At least thats how it work last year when I checked up on it. They would always be opening seats that we assumed were sold as more tickets sold. That could be different this year if we really did sell a lot more season tickets. (I hope so) If we have anything north of 35k for Nova I will be happy.

I imagine 32K for Nova is out ceiling for people actually in the Dome.

Thanks. I would be happy with 35 as well.

if you factor in all the vill give aways as tickets sold the attendance will probably be several K higher than expected. I assume the giveaway is no longer part of the season tickets being sold now.

I also don't think Nova is that bad of a ball team. We should win, but I think Nova may be better than CMU.

Just this morning, I went for a couple $99 tickets, mostly because of OE's golf tournament. I probably wouldn't be going to Nova but since I'll be in town to golf, I will. Given that, even if I only get to one more game, it'll be gravy. Well, two more games. I'm already going to the NCSU game with a Wolfpack alum friend.

Financial situation is such that I have to pick my spots.

TexanMark said:
750 3rd level end zone seats... you are probably correct...but I think we are down to about 200-250 $99 tix The $99 seats closest to the sidelines are almost gone...most left are more behind the goal posts. I'm guessing this is the best season ticket total in 10 years at least.

No, it's about 750 +/- 50 of the $99 seats available. Total 3rd level of the sections that have $99 and $125 available based on row is about 1100 +/- 50.

I saw alot less of $99 but I only checked one endzone and doubled it. $99 seats are the top rows directly behind the goal lines

TexanMark said:
I saw alot less of $99 but I only checked one endzone and doubled it. $99 seats are the top rows directly behind the goal lines

You can go to the ticketmaster site and if you have 5 minutes add then up. I rounded at times thus the +/- .