Late Spring Game Thoughts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Late Spring Game Thoughts

Abbreviations usually work...DB is universally understood. ;-)

Not quite the same humor level but I think my proper wording that is usable is potentially more funny than the actual word. Edsall is a walking femanine hygeine product

Best value IMHO: Upper Corner in rows A to G is the best deal by far for $125. Then I would say $225 level between the 40s in the 3rd level or down on the first level between the goalline and the 15 yard line. The Tops Section is by far the best deal for a family of 4. The $99 Food Stamps are still a great value especially as a 65% full Dome allows an easy seat upgrade on game day.

didnt pull the trigger on 118 row T, though we debated it. Staying put in 324 row B for now.

One more thing-

On the field level behind the end zone there was a college aged student who was wearing dark athletic gear with the "U" from Miami on the front talking with SU officials. I thought maybe we were trying to flip a kid or he was a potential transfer. Found out later it was Daiquan Kelly from Union City NJ. He looked like he was enjoying himself.

Calling it now, D. Kelly to Cuse!!!

didnt pull the trigger on 118 row T, though we debated it. Staying put in 324 row B for now.

We'll be neighbors then. My wife and I are 324 Row B 115-116 (I think?) and my brother and father are Row C 115-116

Ozcuse said:
One more thing-

On the field level behind the end zone there was a college aged student who was wearing dark athletic gear with the "U" from Miami on the front talking with SU officials. I thought maybe we were trying to flip a kid or he was a potential transfer. Found out later it was Daiquan Kelly from Union City NJ. He looked like he was enjoying himself.

Calling it now, D. Kelly to Cuse!!!

The logo was actually UC for Union City.

We'll be neighbors then. My wife and I are 324 Row B 115-116 (I think?) and my brother and father are Row C 115-116

I dont know exactly how the numbering works, but I am fairly certain that we have seats 9-12. Maybe u have 15-16? or maybe row B wraps around, i dunno.

I dont know exactly how the numbering works, but I am fairly certain that we have seats 9-12. Maybe u have 15-16? or maybe row B wraps around, i dunno.

I think numbers on one side of the stairs are 01-20 and the other side is 100-120. I may be wrong.

I think numbers on one side of the stairs are 01-20 and the other side is 100-120. I may be wrong.

could be. either way, you will like them. we are in year 4 of ours...didnt see the value in upping 100 per ticket move down to the 100s. these are good seats. great view of everything developing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom