LAX Action for March 24-25 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for March 24-25

As an aside, I believe we clinched a spot in the ACCT this weekend. We are 2-0, so the worst we can finish is 2-2. UVa is 0-2, so the best they can finish is 2-2, and we own the head-to-head tiebreaker. No matter what anyone else does, we can't finish in 5th place.

10-11 on the year

Loyola
Yale
Army

Wanted to go with RoMo, just not all in on the Bobby Mo bandwagon just yet.
1-2 to get to 11-13. stunned Loyola lost outright. Should have gone with RoMo instead of Army.

1-2 to get to 11-13. stunned Loyola lost outright. Should have gone with RoMo instead of Army.

Army's lack of offense is going to be there downfall/is killing them. I had an Army fan challenge me over on Laxpower right before the season started when I said Quint ranking them #7 pre-season with their offense seemed way to high. There D and goalie are top notch but their offense leaves a lot to be desired. To make matters worse for them they lose a couple of the higher end guys they have to graduation this year. Loyola is an odd team, the last few years they have lost some games that have been baffling. Much like Yale with Reeves seems like there wasting a special talent in Spencer.

Cornell over Air Force 23-5.. shut it down early 3rd with subs. Teat with 7 pts in just over a half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom