LAX TV/Streaming Action for Mar 12-17 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX TV/Streaming Action for Mar 12-17

View attachment 238686
Although when this was posted on Tuesday I got the lower $14.99 price when I clicked on it, today I only got the $29.99 price. So:

BEWARE FLOSPORTS!! I just signed up for the Flosports stream of Saturday's Delaware v Syracuse game. The only way I was able to get the $14.99 monthly fee was signing up through the link on the University of Delaware Men's Lacrosse Schedule website - 2024 Men's Lacrosse Schedule - University of Delaware Athletics. Other places I tried the link to Flosports for the game -- such as cuse.com and usalaxmagazine.com -- came up with a monthly fee of $29.99, even though a few days ago the Cuse link gave me the lower price and earlier today the USA Lax Magazine did also. [Now that I've signed up, any of the Flosports game streaming links I click on for the game take me to the page for streaming the game.]

Secondly - if you do sign up and you then go to the page to stream the game: DO NOT CLICK ON A GREEN COMMAND THAT SAYS "CONTINUE". It is a virus that locks up your computer. I made the mistake of clicking on it and I'm still cleaning up my computer. [I immediately closed down my computer and on my cellphone searched for a fix and found Microsoft instructions for "How do I get rid of the Windows Defender Security Notification that is locking up my computer". I have a Windows laptop. Interestingly I did a full computer scan using Norton and it came up with no threats. I assume because I did not click on any of the links on the notices that locked my computer.]

Good Luck! Go ORANGE!

Although when this was posted on Tuesday I got the lower $14.99 price when I clicked on it, today I only got the $29.99 price. So:

BEWARE FLOSPORTS!! I just signed up for the Flosports stream of Saturday's Delaware v Syracuse game. The only way I was able to get the $14.99 monthly fee was signing up through the link on the University of Delaware Men's Lacrosse Schedule website - 2024 Men's Lacrosse Schedule - University of Delaware Athletics. Other places I tried the link to Flosports for the game -- such as cuse.com and usalaxmagazine.com -- came up with a monthly fee of $29.99, even though a few days ago the Cuse link gave me the lower price and earlier today the USA Lax Magazine did also. [Now that I've signed up, any of the Flosports game streaming links I click on for the game take me to the page for streaming the game.]

Secondly - if you do sign up and you then go to the page to stream the game: DO NOT CLICK ON A GREEN COMMAND THAT SAYS "CONTINUE". It is a virus that locks up your computer. I made the mistake of clicking on it and I'm still cleaning up my computer. [I immediately closed down my computer and on my cellphone searched for a fix and found Microsoft instructions for "How do I get rid of the Windows Defender Security Notification that is locking up my computer". I have a Windows laptop. Interestingly I did a full computer scan using Norton and it came up with no threats. I assume because I did not click on any of the links on the notices that locked my computer.]

Good Luck! Go ORANGE!

Great Info

Good Luck! Go ORANGE!
Who’s more famous? FLO from progressive or FLO from Mel’s diner?

Who’s more famous? FLO from progressive or FLO from Mel’s diner?

DmudZmaUUAAgetC.jpg

Good Luck! Go ORANGE!
FYI - I alerted the SU Athletic Dept of this problem and they have now changed the link to "Watch" the game on Cuse.com to the same link that is on the Delaware website. So if anyone purchases the stream be sure the cost is only $14.99/mo., not $29.99/mo.

Double edge sword, a Hop loss is almost always good but would hurt SUs win over them.
True.

But I think SU is gonna take a few big ACC scalps this year.

Hop is sloppy all over the field. Very surprised to see all of their unforced errors

Really don’t like the way picks are officiated in the college game.

Too much box influence for my taste. I’m old school - contact that moves the picker should be unnecessary roughness or a moving pick.

(Get off my lawn)

How's the Navy gonna build aircraft carriers, when it takes them 3 busses to get from Annapolis to Homerwood?

Good Luck! Go ORANGE!
Thank you, the link worked like a champ and saved me $15.

Aviles with one of the all time dirty plays (if he meant to do it). Butt ended a Navy guy in the down belows on the wing. Wasn’t called. You didn’t learn that here Brendan!

Aviles with one of the all time dirty plays (if he meant to do it). Butt ended a Navy guy in the down belows on the wing. Wasn’t called. You didn’t learn that here Brendan!
He definitely meant it.

Replay showed his stick position with his top hand choked up to swing the butt end into the Navy wing’s body.

Might not have intended a nut shot but definitely wanted to throw a dirty check.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom