2 p.m.Syracuse vs. DelawareFloSports
3 p.m.Virginia at MarylandBig Ten Network
3:30 p.m.Brown at PennESPN+
4 p.m.Colgate at BucknellESPN+
Sunday, March 17
TimeGameNetwork
12 p.m.Denver at Ohio StateBTN+
2 p.m.Cornell at PrincetonESPNU

Does anyone know how the view looks for Flosports..says it’s like $30 a month.. don’t wanna waste my money if the camera is in a blimp for Saturdays game

game isn't on espn plus saturday?
If you look on the TV schedule thread it is listed on Flosports.. I just looked on the ESPN plus app and it’s not on there. But it is listed on the flosports app .. so I’m assuming that’s the only place you can watch the game

We may not know yet how much Flosports is going to cost for our game Saturday. When you go into Flosports directly it doesn't even list lacrosse as a sports option. But I checked it by clicking on the link on the USA Lacrosse magazine website TV listings - TV Listings - for today's High Point @ Hampton game and it went to Flosports for the CAA Conference (which includes Delaware) and I could choose Lacrosse and it gave me a price of $14.99/mo. When I did the same thing for today's Penn vs. Georgetown Womens game the link took me to Flosports for college conferences generally, including the Big East, and said the price was $29.99/mo. So maybe it's the lower price when you can choose a specific sport, which apparently you can for CAA conference games. Unless someone can get more specific information from Flosports I suggest waiting until probably Friday when the TV Listings on the USA Lacrosse magazine website lists our game and a link to Flosports. Hopefully it will be the lower price. Flosports had my email address in their system so I must have used it before for an SU game. Maybe a few years ago; I don't remember. I'd probably do it for $15 but not sure I would if it's $30. [I did it last year for the BigTen+ streaming of the Syracuse @ Md game and I think it was around $15 a month. I used it also to watch other Big Ten games in that month before I cancelled it.] P.S. The link OX has in post #1 above also takes you to the CAA page for Flosports.

Last edited:
We may not know yet how much Flosports is going to cost for our game Saturday. When you go into Flosports directly it doesn't even list lacrosse as a sports option. But I checked it by clicking on the link on the USA Lacrosse magazine website TV listings - TV Listings - for today's High Point @ Hampton game and it went to Flosports for the CAA Conference (which includes Delaware) and I could choose Lacrosse and it gave me a price of $14.99/mo. When I did the same thing for today's Penn vs. Georgetown Womens game the link took me to Flosports for college conferences generally, including the Big East, and said the price was $29.99/mo. So maybe it's the lower price when you can choose a specific sport, which apparently you can for CAA conference games. Unless someone can get more specific information from Flosports I suggest waiting until probably Friday when the TV Listings on the USA Lacrosse magazine website lists our game and a link to Flosports. Hopefully it will be the lower price. Flosports had my email address in their system so I must have used it before for an SU game. Maybe a few years ago; I don't remember. I'd probably do it for $15 but not sure I would if it's $30. [I did it last year for the BigTen+ streaming of the Syracuse @ Md game and I think it was around $15 a month. I used it also to watch other Big Ten games in that month before I cancelled it.]
make sure you will be able to cancel, on fanlax a few weeks ago there was discussion about not being able to cancel flosports and people being charged for annual subscription.

make sure you will be able to cancel, on fanlax a few weeks ago there was discussion about not being able to cancel flosports and people being charged for annual subscription.
Thanks for the tip. It does give you 2 choices - monthly or annual. We need to make sure to click on monthly and make sure ASAP your credit card is only charged for the monthly amount. Hopefully we won't have that problem.

looks like $30 for a month or $150 for the annual which you have to try and get back.

looks like $30 for a month or $150 for the annual which you have to try and get back.
If they apply the rate they have for CAA Lacrosse I think it would be $15/$100. I just sent Flosports an inquiry on their website asking what the cost of our game is going to be (strongly suggesting that they may get SU fans to take it at $15 but less likely at $30).

FloSports.jpg

This is buuuuulllcraaaaap not giving them a cent! Lame as hell there is no other way to watch this. I am sure the camera work will be beyond horrendous too. I am going radio or nothing and waiting on some good samaritan to post the full game.

I click on the link.

I fill in my email address (obviously I registered for an acct with them at some point).

I get the $14.99 rate.

Could it be tied into your location?

Clear your cookies and try again?
Or try it using a different browser or different device. You may have your browser pointing to that page from when you looked into it this morning. I have no problem getting the page: "Stream Delaware vs Syracuse". If all else fails try rebooting your device.

Super lame won’t be on anything but flo n won’t pay for it so will listen to it. My plan was to watch it on my phone while i’m at the penn state vs Marquette lax game which is at springfield high school in pa which is a 5-10min drive from my house. So will be listening to it while at psu game.

Super lame won’t be on anything but flo n won’t pay for it so will listen to it. My plan was to watch it on my phone while i’m at the penn state vs Marquette lax game which is at springfield high school in pa which is a 5-10min drive from my house. So will be listening to it while at psu game.
How/where do you plan on listening to game?

How/where do you plan on listening to game?
it has on cuse site you can watch on flosports or listen to game i’m assuming still be able to listen to game or why do they have that option

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom