Laxfanshutt

All Conference
IMG_5384.jpeg

- Edit-
Sunday
ND -8 at Marquette +8

Last edited:
There are two games on Sunday the lines are not posted yet

Also next week I’m going to try and get the lines out Tuesday night or Wednesday morning so we can have the Syracuse game on Wednesday

I reserve the right to change my mind as a lot of these lines are massive but going with these 4 for now.

Army +1.5 - Rutgers being favored here is insane, Rutgers is banged up defensively and has struggled to slow down Lehigh and Stony Brook. With Colletti at the X this is Army all day.

Dartmouth -1.5 - Bucknell has not been good and with Kirwan at Dartmouth I am thinking they can come out and score. A bit risky but again Bucknell has struggled.

Lemoyne -2 - Wagner is really really bad. I may end up changing my mind here as the weather looks less then stellar.

Cornell -6 - They should win big

5-3 for the year

Navy -1.5
Army +1.5
Cornell -6
Syracuse -1.5

army + 1.5 vs rutgers
ohio state -3.5 vs air force
jax -3.5 vs marist
navy -1.5 vs towson

Maryland +1.5 at Syracuse
Loyola +4 at Hopkins
Cornell -6 vs LeHigh
Fairfield +8.5 vs UNC at Georgetown Prep in North Bethesda

5-3 YTD

Army +1.5 vs. Rutgers
Richmond +6 vs. UVa
Penn -1.5 vs. Georgetown
SU -1.5 vs. Maryland

Towson +1.5
Albany +3
Maryland +1.5
And the Mighty Highlanders of NJIT -1.5

Delaware -- St. John's lost to NJIT. That's not good.
Cornell -- Staying away from the Ivies in their first week, but that's too good a line.
Le Moyne -- Welcome to the Big Leagues. But is Wagner bigly.
Boston U. -- Impressive against UVM

Virginia -6
UMASS -11.5
Sacred Heart -1.5
Michigan -8

Syracuse -1.5
Cornell -6
Navy -1.5
Mt. St. Mary’s +1.5

5-3
Be careful NJIT playing well under Coach Wolf. 12 career wins in 10 yrs and 5 of them under Coach Wolf in 1yr and 2 games. He was building LIU recruiting players overlooked or haven't developed yet and developed them like a Will Mark. Took LIU from D 2 and was competitive right away then had them at 8 - 7 playing a D 1 schedule in a competitive NEC with St Joes, Bryant and Hobart. They lost in conference tournament to St Joes 11 - 10 in a tough battle. 6 of his best players left when Wolf left and LIU fell to the bottom of D1. Now he's got NJIT winning with the same talent that went 0 - 13 in 2021. As he brings his players in which like I said he's got an eye for overlooked talent that team will be more competitive. He's a heck of a coach the former Albany player and OC. The Mount fired there coach and his talented son transferred to Penn State. I bet NJIT on Draftkings. Just saying be careful. Lmao

M
Delaware -- St. John's lost to NJIT. That's not good.
Cornell -- Staying away from the Ivies in their first week, but that's too good a line.
Le Moyne -- Welcome to the Big Leagues. But is Wagner bigly.
Boston U. -- Impressive against UVM
No but NJIT is on its way up under Coach Wolf u will see. There respectable now and about to be 3 - 0 for 1st time in the schools 10 yr Lacrosse history. Not the same NJIT anymore.

Army +1.5 vs. Rutgers
Richmond +6 vs. UVA
Penn -1.5 vs. Georgetown
Maryland +1.5 vs. Cuse

I hope I'm wrong on the Cuse game but concerned about fogo and MD's defense.

3-1 for the season

Be careful NJIT playing well under Coach Wolf. 12 career wins in 10 yrs and 5 of them under Coach Wolf in 1yr and 2 games. He was building LIU recruiting players overlooked or haven't developed yet and developed them like a Will Mark. Took LIU from D 2 and was competitive right away then had them at 8 - 7 playing a D 1 schedule in a competitive NEC with St Joes, Bryant and Hobart. They lost in conference tournament to St Joes 11 - 10 in a tough battle. 6 of his best players left when Wolf left and LIU fell to the bottom of D1. Now he's got NJIT winning with the same talent that went 0 - 13 in 2021. As he brings his players in which like I said he's got an eye for overlooked talent that team will be more competitive. He's a heck of a coach the former Albany player and OC. The Mount fired there coach and his talented son transferred to Penn State. I bet NJIT on Draftkings. Just saying be careful. Lmao
lol. All good. Hoping the Mount gets it together for one game.

Albany +3 v. Colgate
Navy -1.5 v. Towson
Army +1.5 v. Rutgers
Loyola +4 v. Hopkins

Picking 3 dogs this week, don't think the favorites will cover

Boston U - 4.5 vs. Bryant
Hofstra - 5.5 vs Siena
NJIT - 1.5 vs Mt. St. Mary
Duke - 8 vs St. Joes

Hofstra -5.5 v. Siena
Cornell -6 v. Lehigh
Binghampton -6 v. Bonnies
Army +1.5 v. Butgers

BU -4 over Bryant: BU has looked really good so far this season, they have a deep offense and are putting up a lot of points. Bryant gave up 13 to Providence in their opening season win. Probably not a great sign.
Navy -1.5 over Towson: Surprised by this line, Navy has looked strong early this season, scoring 19 and 16 goals in their first two games this season. Towson looked overwhelmed against Hopkins. Both teams have beaten Mount St. Mary's, Navy by 13 and Towson by 10.
Army +1.5 vs Rutgers: Initially thought this was the other way around. Army had one of the more surprising results of the early season, only defeating UMass by one to open the year. Rutgers has been facing off better this year with Cole Brahms and Matt Souter (they are winning 63% combined), so I think this will be closer than maybe is expected, but not with Army giving points.
Yale -5.5 over Villanova: The Bulldogs are apparently dealing with injuries (Leo Johnson might be out for a while) but I am guessing they will still put up a lot of points against a rebuilding Wildcat squad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom