Lax Pick ‘em : Week 5 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lax Pick ‘em : Week 5

What line officially are we using for SU-Army? -4 or -3.5?

are we using moving lines on teams now from here on out based on when we post?

Lax lines don't usually move a whole lot, don't' think it will be a major issue as we usually post the lines later in the week for the weekend games. The Cuse/Army line is a bit of an outlier but one we should address. For early week games we should try and go with whatever the line is that is posted first, but I suggest we wait until the morning of said game to be fair to all.

Hope to be way wrong but Army +3.5 is a line I can't pass up.

are we using moving lines on teams now from here on out based on when we post?
The reason I said 3.5 is because a number of people had already taken the 3.5.. but I also agree with Jeremy that once a line is posted, that should be the line

Friday
3 PM Cleveland St +1.5 @ Canisius -1.5
6 PM Penn +7 @ Duke -7
8 PM Princeton + 1.5 @ UNC -1.5
(These lines were previously posted)

Saturday
11 AM Dartmouth -3.5 @ Siena +3.5
11 AM Villanova -1.5 @ Lehigh +1.5
11:30 AM Mt St Mary +3.5 @ Monmouth -3.5
12 PM Marist +1.5 @ Bellarmine -1.5
12 PM Binghamton +10 @ Richmond -10
12 PM Brown +6.5 @ Georgetown -6.5
12 PM Bryant -6 @ Manhattan +6
12 PM Holy Cross +6 @ Bucknell -6
12 PM Loyola -1.5 @ Colgate +1.5
12 PM Ohio St +2 @ Cornell -2
12 PM Michigan -1.5 @ Delaware +1.5
12 PM Detroit Mercy +4 @ VMI -4
12 PM Sacred Heart +4.5 @ Drexel -4.5
12 PM Harvard -6.5 @ Vermont +6.5
12 PM St. John’s +7.5 @ Jax -7.5
12 PM NJIT -5 @ Wagner +5
12 PM Yale +1.5 @ Penn St -1.5
12 PM UMBC +4.5 @ Towson -4.5
1 PM Navy +4 @ BU -4
1 PM Providence -1.5 @ Fairfield +1.5
1 PM Hampton +18 @ Stony Brook -18
1 PM Hofstra +8.5 @ Rutgers -8.5
1 PM JHU +3.5 @ Virginia -3.5
1 PM Utah +1.5 @ Marquette -1.5
1 PM Quinnipiac -2.5 @ Merrimack +2.5
1 PM Albany +3.5 @ UMass -3.5
2 PM Robert Morris +1.5 @ Hobart -1.5
2 PM UMass Lowell+4 @ LIU -4
5 PM High Point +8 @ Syracuse -8
9 PM Lemoyne +11 @ Denver -11

Sunday
12 PM Air Force +2 @ St Joe’s -2
12 PM Marilyn +2 @ ND -2
12 PM Army -6 @ Lafayette +6

Missing games
** Princeton @ Duke -Sun-
** Penn @ UNC -Sun-

** games are on Friday night so these lines will probably be released on Saturday

Last edited:
Won with Sienna yesterday
St Joes -2
Sacred Heart +4.5
BU -4

8-8 ytd

Loyola -1.5 v. Colgate
Cornell -2 v. Ohio State
Michigan -1.5 v. Delaware
Maryland +2 v. Notre Dame

8-8 ytd

Loyola -1.5 v. Colgate
Cornell -2 v. Ohio State
Michigan -1.5 v. Delaware
Maryland +2 v. Notre Dame
I'm curious how Delaware looks agajnst Michigan. They scare me there a tough team. SU has to win that game especially after losing both of these big games.

I'm curious how Delaware looks agajnst Michigan. They scare me there a tough team. SU has to win that game especially after losing both of these big games.
I think Michigan will dominate face offs and too much offensive possessions for Delaware. Delaware is talented and scrappy but I expect Michigan to grind them down and own the 4th quarter. Agreed that Syracuse has to win against Delaware, but I'm not completely down on the 2 OT losses(not happy about them). The Orange are close, real close and I feel better about the team now than I did at the same point last year.

*** Draftkings Lines ***
Syracuse -8 vs High Point

Army -6 at Lafayette
Zack, I like your Terps over the Irish on Sunday. I hope that's not the kiss of death for them. Good luck to Testudo!

Syracuse -3.5 (L)
Cornell -2
Hofstra +8.5
Syracuse -8

8-9 on the year.

Zack, I like your Terps over the Irish on Sunday. I hope that's not the kiss of death for them. Good luck to Testudo!
I'm hopeful, but going out to South Bend and beating ND is tough. One has to figure that ND will be really hyped up after losing to Georgetown this past weekend.

1-0 with Army
Maryland +2 at Notre Dame
Cornell -2 vs OSU
Virginia -3.5 vs JHU

8-4 YTD

Penn +7 vs ND
Richmond -10 vs Binghamton
ND -2 vs Maryland
Army -6 vs Lafayette

I think Michigan will dominate face offs and too much offensive possessions for Delaware. Delaware is talented and scrappy but I expect Michigan to grind them down and own the 4th quarter. Agreed that Syracuse has to win against Delaware, but I'm not completely down on the 2 OT losses(not happy about them). The Orange are close, real close and I feel better about the team now than I did at the same point last year.
I'm with I'm not down on them either. We all want that big win but they had the 4th and 5th ranked teams beat. Once they get that first big win they will start to come. This team is legit this yr. The only weakness is SSDM. Some guys are ready to bench guys even Will Mark meanwhile they just played two of the best teams into OT. A lot of season left to get big wins. They can beat Hopkins and Delaware and feel much better going into ACC play.

Georgetown
Cornell
NJIT
Syracuse vs. High Point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online