ND -5 v Ohio State
Holy Cross +13 v Army
Princeton +1.5 v Rutgers

DARTs

Cornell +1.5
Syracuse +1.5
Colgate -2
ND -5

Syracuse +1.5 vs Johns Hopkins - It's not dark yet, but it's getting there for the Orange. They need this game more than Hopkins does. I think if Kohn and Mullen can get on a roll, the Orange offense will get their looks. I think this will be a "bigger" day for Spallina, not a seven point game but he will make his impact felt more than he did against Army and Maryland.
Yale +1.5 vs Denver - Agree with Jeremey, I think Denver's time at the top is coming to an end. Still not sure I trust Yale's defense, especially after a pretty epic collapse against Penn State but I think they have enough to beat Denver.
Cornell +1.5 vs Penn State - This should be a shoot out, I think Penn State's defense is better than the big Red, but I don't think they have the face-off prowess to slow down the Cornell offense.
Albany -2 over Hobart: I think Albany pulls out of their early season nose dive. If they can't beat Hobart by more than two, then yikes. They've played good teams early this season and have been close in all except Penn.

Virginia -7 vs Towson St.
High Point -1.5 vs Jax
Michigan -3 vs harvard
Princeton +1.5 vs Rutgers

To honor Jim Brown I’ll be dropping out with a 4-4 record. Still gonna be taking JOC or whoever is at the top picks to the bank

Syracuse +1.5 Hopkins
Albany -2 Hobart
High Point -1.5 Jax
Holy Cross +13 Army

navy goalie must of took lehigh lol. One goal game navy with ball under min and goalie fumbles ball twice for lehigh to get open net goal putting them up 2 making me lose that game. Wow !! has not been my week come on cuse really need win tonight !

navy goalie must of took lehigh lol. One goal game navy with ball under min and goalie fumbles ball twice for lehigh to get open net goal putting them up 2 making me lose that game. Wow !! has not been my week come on cuse really need win tonight !

Brutally bad, I had Navy

Cornell +1.5 v. Penn State
Hobart +2 v Albany
Notre Dame -5 v Ohio State
Princeton +1.5 v Rutgers
10-10 ytd
1-3 this week, 11-13 ytd

Cornell was brutal yesterday and Hobart is really bad--10-10 in the fourth and the Statesmen just folded, never scoring again. ND won but didn't cover. Princeton won easily over Rutgers. Side note: still basking in the glory of Syracuse's win over Hopkins. :cool:

Interesting set of lines this week, not many no doubt it about lines

Quinnipiac -3 Have wanted to take them for a couple of weeks but didn't pull the trigger. Putting this one in for now but have my eye on another game I am still debating.

Navy +1.5 - Navy has been all over the map this year but so has Lehigh, this feels like a very close game and potentially an OT situation. Give me the midshipmen getting 1.5

Princeton +1.5 - Maybe I am wrong but this line seems like it should be flipped. Rutgers has no one to match up with Kabiri much less Mackasey. Love Princeton here. Talk me out of it if you think I'm nuts.

Yale +1.5 - This screams Denver coming back down to earth.

3-1 this week, should have been 4-0 if Navy's goalkeeper didn't have a meltdown.

as i thought yale won making me go 2-2 this week as navy’s goalie cost me a win n binghamton being beat hard by at john’s

1-3 this week, 11-13 ytd

Cornell was brutal yesterday and Hobart is really bad--10-10 in the fourth and the Statesmen just folded, never scoring again. ND won but didn't cover. Princeton won easily over Rutgers. Side note: still basking in the glory of Syracuse's win over Hopkins. :cool:
I watch the first 3 quarters of PSU-Cornell last night. PSU was fairly impressive. Matt Traynor looked like the Tewey finalist with 7 goals and 1 assist, although Malone played well also (3g, 4a).
PSU's star recruit Lehman was out, but Will Peden stepped into his place a did well. Not surprisingly, Fracyon was outstanding in goal. PSU was still without starting defensemen Posey and Parnham - the announcer said Posey was dressed but Parnham was not.

PSU still has the face-off problem though on winning 14 of 33.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom