Hobart -5.5 (Bonnies)

Hobart to me is the lock of the week

Bart -5.5
Remainder pending

Hobart to me is the lock of the week

Bart -5.5
Remainder pending
Oh great, now you just jinxed it. lol :p
If you head over to their fanlax thread there is a huge amount of angst and desire for a coaching change.

26-21-1 YTD

St. Joseph's +3 vs. Richmond
Duke -5.5 vs. UNC
Colgate +1.5 vs. BU
Hobart -5.5 vs. Bonnies

Edit: Just saw Jeremy's post. lol I guess we'll both get the Hobart game right or wrong.

Oh great, now you just jinxed it. lol :p
If you head over to their fanlax thread there is a huge amount of angst and desire for a coaching change.

Yup I did see that and I think I also posted something saying they should consider moving on. Still this is a game they should win going away, St. Bonnie's is awful and Hobart offensively should drop 20

28-20 YTD

High Point +1.5 v UMass
Hobart -5.5 v St. Bonnies
Saint Joe's +3 v Richmond
Michigan +1.5 v Ohio State

Lol I may end up with the same 4 as you, those 4 games all jump put. The Michigan OSU game gives me pause, Vegas feels like it's up to something after last week, ditto Penn State and Rutty

Villanova +4 vs Georgetown
Loyola +3 vs Army
Michigan +1.5 vs OSU
Virginia +2 vs ND

That Michigan line is hard to fathom.

Lol I may end up with the same 4 as you, those 4 games all jump put. The Michigan OSU game gives me pause, Vegas feels like it's up to something after last week, ditto Penn State and Rutty
Yeah, looked at Lehigh and BU but I don't trust them to cover and on the flip side, I don't trust Lafayette or Colgate either. Richmond should win, but not by 4(of course St. Joe's could take it outright). Agree about Vegas but I think Michigan is just better than OSU.

Yeah, looked at Lehigh and BU but I don't trust them to cover and on the flip side, I don't trust Lafayette or Colgate either. Richmond should win, but not by 4(of course St. Joe's could take it outright). Agree about Vegas but I think Michigan is just better than OSU.
St Joes moved to +2.5 on Draftkings. I think they win outright. OSU has been playing better as of late and has a solid D but to be favored is surprising. Something fishy with that game so I stayed away. I like BU they proved to be a legit threat to anyone. They always lose a game or 2 they should win but this is a big game I think they win by at least 3 or 4.

25-22-1 for the year

Lehigh -2.5
Jacksonville -2.5
Michigan +1.5
Penn St -4.5

how about lemoyne in their 1st year? if i were to bet that game today, would've taken the cross. (figures). they've shown they can compete in div 1. be interestimg to see how they progress. good lacrosse area, building out the school some.

Additions Saturday, lines that were missing
12 PM Brown +4.5 @ Harvard -4.5
12 PM Merrimack +7 @ Bryant -7
Edit:
Friday
Bucknell +4.5 @ Navy -4.5 (FanDual line)

Last edited:
Additions Saturday, lines that were missing
12 PM Brown +4.5 @ Harvard -4.5
12 PM Merrimack +7 @ Bryant -7

Still haven’t seen a line on Navy Bucknell for Friday night
I see Navy/Bucknell on FanDuel if you want to use it. Bucknell +4.5, Navy -4.5.

Villanova +4 v Georgetown
Duke -5.5 v North Carolina
Penn St -4.5 v Rutgers
Hobart -4.5 v St Bonaventure

DARTs

Duke -5.5 over North Carolina - UNC has battled these past few weeks, but I think Duke might just be too much for them. Plus Duke doesn't want to get into any tie breaker situations for the ACC tournament. Think the injuries for UNC will just be way too much to overcome.
Michigan +1.5 vs Ohio State - is this a misprint lol? They played just a week ago and Michigan won by one, after leading by a lot for a majority of the game.
Virginia +2 vs Notre Dame - UVA seems to have Notre Dame's number, and they must be feeling desperate. I thought UVA would finally end their losing streak to Duke though, and was way off.
Penn St -4.5 over Rutgers - they just played at Rutgers last weekend and PSU won by six. Now they play on a neutral field. Trying not to overthink these things.

Hobart -5.5 vs Bona's
duke - 5.5 vs unc
St Joes + 3 vs Richmond
Nova + 4 vs gtown

Army -3
Denver -6
StonyBrook -3.5
Hobart -5.5

Duke -5.5 over North Carolina - UNC has battled these past few weeks, but I think Duke might just be too much for them. Plus Duke doesn't want to get into any tie breaker situations for the ACC tournament. Think the injuries for UNC will just be way too much to overcome.
Michigan +1.5 vs Ohio State - is this a misprint lol? They played just a week ago and Michigan won by one, after leading by a lot for a majority of the game.
Virginia +2 vs Notre Dame - UVA seems to have Notre Dame's number, and they must be feeling desperate. I thought UVA would finally end their losing streak to Duke though, and was way off.
Penn St -4.5 over Rutgers - they just played at Rutgers last weekend and PSU won by six. Now they play on a neutral field. Trying not to overthink these things.

Feels like I'm missing something on the Michigan and Penn State lines. Vegas must know something we don't, lol.

UVA +2 ND
Penn State -4.5 Rutgers
Harvard -4.5 Brown
Hobart -5.5 Bonaventure

Michigan OSU line is too weird to touch! If only we could bet on NY teams. Would strongly consider a little cash on Hobart covering against the Bonnies.

Thursday
Holy Cross +2.5 @ Lemoyne -2.5

Friday
3 PM Drexel -2 @ Monmouth +2
3 PM UMass -1.5 @ High Point +1.5
6 PM BU -1.5@ Colgate +1.5
7 PM Army -3 @ Loyola +3
7 PM Bucknell @ Navy (line missing)
7 PM Towson +1.5 @ Delaware -1.5
7 PM Georgetown -4 @ Villanova +4
7 PM Providence -4 @ St. John’s +4
7:30 PM Lehigh -2.5 @ Lafayette +2.5
9 PM Marquette +6 @ Denver -6

Saturday
12 PM Air Force -5.5 @ Robert Morris +5.5
12 PM Bellarmine +2.5 @ Jax -2.5
12 PM Merrimack @ Bryant (line missing)
12 PM Cleveland St -2.5 @ Detroit Mercy +2.5
12 PM Duke -5.5 @ North Carolina +5.5
12 PM Fairfield -14 @ Hampton +14
12 PM Hofstra +3.5 @ Stony Brook -3.5
12 PM Lindenwood +4 @ Mercer -4
12 PM Ohio State -1.5 @ Michigan +1.5
12 PM Princeton +3 @ Yale -3
12 PM UMBC +1.5 @ Vermont -1.5
1 PM UMass Lowell +7 @ NJIT -7
2 PM Notre Dame -2 @ Virginia +2
3 PM Rutgers +4.5 @ Penn St -4.5
3:30 PM Brown @ Harvard (line missing)
4 PM Cornell -8.5 @ Dartmouth +8.5
4 PM Hobart -5.5 @ St Bonaventure +5.5
4 PM Saint Joe’s +3 @ Richmond -3
7 PM Binghamton +4.5 @ Albany -4.5
8 PM Queens +12.5 @ Utah -12.5

Don't know if Vegas is laying a trap or has packed it in for the lax regular season but these are some bizarre lines.

Bart -5.5 - If they don't cover this they should fire Raymond on the spot.

Michigan +1.5, I am fully prepared to get skunked here but Mich a dog here makes zero sense to me especially at home. Ditto the Penn state line but somethings telling me to stay away from that game.

Jax -2.5, maybe I'm missing something but again a line that seems bizarre.

Really like Loyola tonight but Colletti may win 90%@ the Dot. Gives me pause.

Gonna go St. Joe's +3, should be a 1 or 2 Goal game. May switch this to UVA.

Even further this weekend's Michigan vs OSU game is at Michigan, whereas last week the game was at OSU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom