Class of 2015 - LB Jordan Fox (NJ) Verbal to Stanford | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Jordan Fox (NJ) Verbal to Stanford

Jordan Fox‏@J_Fox15 23m
So blessed to say, THE STANFORD UNIVERSITY offered!!
1f332.png

What, Toad will have a spin very shortly explaining that Rutgers pulled offer or that they lost interest.

LB Jordan Fox Narrows List
By: Toad Hunt

Class of 2015 St Peters Prep Linebacker Jordan Fox has narrowed his list of schools he plans on taking official visits this this summer. Fox has more than a dozen "Power 5" offers but has narrowed his top 5 to include Miami, VT, Virginia, Stanford,among others. Rutgers was one of the first to offer Fox, however with the signing of Brooklyn Erasmus LB Deonte Roberts last week, it looks like the door was closed for Fox at Rutgers. Deonte excelled at last weeks Big Man Academy where he pledged his commitment to Coach Kyle Flood on the spot over offers from UCF while also receiving strong interest from Syracuse and UConn. A scout at the Academy was quoted as saying Mr Roberts is much further along than Lawrence Taylor at the same age.

Class of 2015 St Peters Prep Linebacker Jordan Fox has narrowed his list of schools he plans on taking official visits this this summer. Fox has more than a dozen "Power 5" offers but has narrowed his top 5 to include Miami, VT, Virginia, Stanford,among others. Rutgers was one of the first to offer Fox, however with the signing of Brooklyn Erasmus LB Deonte Roberts last week, it looks like the door was closed for Fox at Rutgers. Deonte excelled at last weeks Big Man Academy where he pledged his commitment to Coach Kyle Flood on the spot over offers from UCF while also receiving strong interest from Syracuse and UConn. A scout at the Academy was quoted as saying Mr Roberts is much further along than Lawrence Taylor at the same age.

That is hilarious. So there wasn't room for a top 20 recruit out of NJ. Supposedly, Roberts camped at SU on June 7th according to 2 47. If he is the next Lawrence Taylor I find it hard to believe that we wouldn't at least offered.

That is hilarious. So there wasn't room for a top 20 recruit out of NJ. Supposedly, Roberts camped at SU on June 7th according to 2 47. If he is the next Lawrence Taylor I find it hard to believe that we wouldn't at least offered.

I wrote that lol. See byline: Toad Hunt It was my attempt at humor of what Todd will write later today lol. Did you really think it was funny??

I wrote that lol. See byline: Toad Hunt It was my attempt at humor of what Todd will write later today lol. Did you really think it was funny??

I thought you had pulled this from an article that he just wrote. I really thought it was him who wrote it, it sounds just like something he would have written. Are you sure you aren't his writer or Toad himself? :)

That's unbelievable spin! Almost too much to truly take in.

Here's Toad's exact quote "Deonte Roberts, a 6-2, 205-pound linebacker from Erasmus Hall (Brooklyn, N.Y.), has committed to Rutgers over offers from UCF and Boston College. He was also receiving strong interest from Syracuse and UConn, and was on the verge of having his recruitment take off."
I guess they have strong interest in anyone who camps?

classic

Here's Toad's exact quote "Deonte Roberts, a 6-2, 205-pound linebacker from Erasmus Hall (Brooklyn, N.Y.), has committed to Rutgers over offers from UCF and Boston College. He was also receiving strong interest from Syracuse and UConn, and was on the verge of having his recruitment take off."
I guess they have strong interest in anyone who camps?

love this part;

"..and was on the verge of having his recruitment take off"

Pretty sure he camped at Cuse and no offer.

This Fox news is HUGE. Way to go staff. I think Stanford is the team to beat but if he wants to stick closer to home man we got him.

This Fox news is HUGE. Way to go staff. I think Stanford is the team to beat but if he wants to stick closer to home man we got him.
Proximity aside - tough for any decent student to turn down Stanford.

I mean, does that writer have any shame?

Talk about rationalization / spin!

Miami, VT, Virginia, Stanford

Dropped: Georgia, Louisville, UMD, Nebraska, PA St., Rutgers, BC, Vandy, Wisconsin, UConn
Excellent work by the staff. Another good thing about getting back into NJ is that we should have a leg up on kids that would rather play in the ACC than the boring B1G and slow. Especially if they want to play somewhere where their parents can go to home games.