Class of 2016 - LB Kenneth Ruff (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 LB Kenneth Ruff (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

Dude is a beast...form is absolutely horrible and he still power cleaned a lot. Hopefully the new staff corrects his form ASAP.
That is bad form, just shows how strong he is.

Breathing a HUGE sigh of relief...

Not that there was any indication he was going to renege after his recruiter bailed for Maryland, but you never know. Glad Ruff is inked.

Dude is a beast...form is absolutely horrible and he still power cleaned a lot. Hopefully the new staff corrects his form ASAP.

lol, yeah, when I saw his right knee buckle in, I cringed.

Breathing a HUGE sigh of relief...

Not that there was any indication he was going to renege after his recruiter bailed for Maryland, but you never know. Glad Ruff is inked.
I think Monroe is/was his recruiter. So it wasn't an issue.

We used to have some really great linebackers at SU. There has been a huge hole for special ones for some time. Maybe we’ve begun another series of linebackers like Dan Conely, Terry Wooden, Keith Bulluck, etc.

Friday an official visit will be taken to SU, only this player isn’t going home. Linebacker Kenneth Ruff, will be Dino Babers' first recruit to enroll at Syracuse.

He was being recruited by Bowling Green who showed him lots of love and honesty. So much so that when Dino became HC he flipped his commitment from Virginia to SU.

The 6' 1", 240 pound Dillard, (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.), High School holds offers from Clemson, South Carolina, North Carolina, North Carolina State, Virginia, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Mississippi St. among others. Rated the #36 ILB in the nation he was also officially timed at a Nike combine at 4.82 for the 40. That’s fast for the size of the man. If you have a subscription to Scout, cusenation.com, etc., you may watch this “important commit’s” videos.

We need good linebackers – very good ones and we have one here. Congratulations to Mr. Ruff. And to coach Nick Monroe who recruited Kenneth and has special ties to Florida for SU. GOSU!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to SU Kenneth! Enjoy your time and have a great football career while you earn your degree.

They still have prop planes? Who knew? :)

All these Philly to Syracuse flights are pretty much on prop planes. Every time I come home from Chicago I either connect through Detroit or Philly.

passthru_imagecredit_Culpepper_Neal_Ruff.jpg

one of the scariest flights i ever took was undergrad from syr to newark, snow storm had started, prop plane, we have to go under the de icing truck spray :(

45 is ruff?! Holy I thought that was a lineman! One beefy boy.