Class of 2016 - LB Kenneth Ruff (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 LB Kenneth Ruff (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

NKR1978 said:
He is going to have to wait about 6 months to see the campus look like that.
He's an early enrollee I believe so he should be on campus next month.

It's great that he will get spring practice under his belt and be ready to contribute in the fall.

It's great that he will get spring practice under his belt and be ready to contribute in the fall.
I'm hoping that this staff can up the number of earlies next year.

For a guy who we got involved with so late, he sure seems far more excited than almost all our commits in recent memory.

Dudes awesome. Can't wait to have that walking battle tank roaming in our LB corps.

Yep this particular recruiting story turned out about as good as it could.

Ruh-roh
Maryland: Syracuse outside receivers coach Chris Beatty has joined the Maryland staff as wide receivers coach, according to Sports Illustrated’s Thayer Evans. Beatty spent last season at Virginia and had recently join the Syracuse staff. It's his ninth college coaching stop since 2006.

Ruh-roh
Maryland: Syracuse outside receivers coach Chris Beatty has joined the Maryland staff as wide receivers coach, according to Sports Illustrated’s Thayer Evans. Beatty spent last season at Virginia and had recently join the Syracuse staff. It's his ninth college coaching stop since 2006.
What????

When does spring semester start? Not much turnaround time if Ruff wants to look around. Hoping this works in our favor, considering he's probably planned to get here in the next week or so.

Wasn't Ruff planning on being on campus in like 10 days or so? Seems paper work would already have to be signed.

When does spring semester start? Not much turnaround time if Ruff wants to look around. Hoping this works in our favor, considering he's probably planned to get here in the next week or so.

In two weeks I believe. Helps that he is a January kid. Beatty never stays anywhere so hopefully the young man realizes he can't follow him around

McAllister claimed that Ruff wasn't recruited to SU by Beatty... So I guess we'll see how right he was.

Reminds me of that QB coach we had for about an hour a few years back.