Class of 2015 - LB Troy Henderson JR (OH) Signed LOI | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Troy Henderson JR (OH) Signed LOI

Even though it's not by blood, I totally agree his grandfather grew up across the street from Ernie and his family. It's important to his grandfather, anything that important to my grandfather I always took heed of, so it is important to Troy. I have an Aunt and Uncle that aren't by blood but they've been part of my life since I was born and I wouldn't trade the chance to call out their significance to me for technical correctness any day.

Agreed, I have an Aunt and Uncle that are not blood. My moms best friend, and my Godmother. Very important to me, and we are family.

Looks bigger than I thought.

I recently went to a sunj forum to see how they took this news of Hendersons commit... I got annoyed.

He's not related to Davis.
I'm not getting it here. The tone of it.

I hear people say this all the time when the parents are close.

I have a good friend that their kids call me uncle a lot of times.

Better be squatting, too.

images

images

images

That's a big boy, love what we're doing recruiting and I love Eric white.

Henderson has looked very good in this game. Made a few crucial tackles and has gotten Syracuse mentioned a bunch of times so far. Got badly pancaked once but he'll fit in well as the linebacker that we use to cover WRs/TEs (like a Cam Lynch role).

Count me in the group that has been very impressed with Henderson. Seems to be a very technical tackler. Plus playing at a place like St Edwards he will be ready to play on the big stage.

Henderson has looked very good in this game. Made a few crucial tackles and has gotten Syracuse mentioned a bunch of times so far. Got badly pancaked once but he'll fit in well as the linebacker that we use to cover WRs/TEs (like a Cam Lynch role).

Plus a sack and a forced fumble. And I like Gest too.

Last edited:
He runs to the ball well, and attacks the play, rather then waiting for the play to come to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom