Lehigh and Cornell games canceled | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Lehigh and Cornell games canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vertigo/Loss of Balance is one hes seen a few times, and also a couple people who have had rapidly dropping oxygen levels anytime they attempt to do any physical activity.

Neither he, nor the patient, can say it’s directly related to the vax, but it was the only common denominator between feeling fine and then these issues arising.

Also, to note… I think most of the people he sees with potential vax-related issues… or that my mom sees with issues in her hospital, are people who got vaxxed closely after having covid

Wouldn’t long Covid be an equally plausible reason vs the vaccine?

My understanding is what the NFL changed this week is vaccinated players that test positive and are asymptomatic only need to have one negative test vs. the prior two negatives 24 hours a part policy.

As a Browns fan, I wish it were vaccinated positives that are asymptomatic could play. As of now, the Browns have 14-15 starters out for tomorrow's critical 4:30 p.m. game against the Raiders, including both Baker currently out and their 2nd string QB, Case Keenum. Their HC and play caller, Kevin Stephanski is out as well.

It's a joke that the NFL won't postpone the game...wish the Browns would just give a big middle finger to them and forfeit.

All negative tests have to be by 4 p.m. this afternoon for any of the Browns vaccinated players to be able to play. Only one player on the Browns isn't vaccinated.
Testing asymptomatic vaccinated players is stupid

Convincing argument.

If you simply look up adverse reactions, you’ll see plenty of people who were fine beforehand, getting vaxxed, and then having physical reactions.

Maybe it’s all coincidence. Maybe they were going to have vertigo regardless. Maybe they were going to experience blood oxygen level drops regardless. Maybe they were going to have heart issues regardless.

Maybe not.

The vaccine helps far more people than it hurts.. and that’s understating it. However, it’s not harmless and it’s not for everyone and people have had adverse reactions of which they have zero recourse.
Yup. It’s almost like he thinks he’s a doctor or something.

It says right in that article: "According to the CDC, COVID-19 vaccine deaths are rare, but they do occur."

They basically are saying just because it is in the system as a death, it doesnt necessarily mean the vaccine caused it. OK, understood. You could also say the same thing about a "covid" death.
The number of people worldwide who have died from COVID has almost certainly been underreported.

Nothing has been “proven” yet. They’re still studying (and hoping) it’s more mild. There’s anecdotal evidence that it might be but we don’t know yet. So they have to err on the side of caution until they know more because of how incredibly contagious it is. It’s probably gonna spread like wildfire but we still have to try to mitigate the spread as best we can.
I would say this article helps to support the stance that it’s not as severe as other waves we’ve seen:

You know on the one hand I totally understand postponing the game to help prevent the spread and keep people safe. But on the other hand what about all those hot dog vendor Adonis’s that hit planet fitness 3 times a week? I care about their financial well being too, because I see BOTH SIDEZZZZZ.

Why can’t they just make decisions that are best for themselves?

My brother is a physical therapist. He has patients that are in physical therapy due to reactions to the vaccine. He also has patients that are there because of actual covid reactions.

Repeat this all over in hospitals, in pediatric wings, in physical therapist offices…

More people are having adverse reactions and death due to covid than the much, much smaller amount having adverse reactions to the vax, which is why the vaccine is an amazing thing for those that want it.

I had covid in August. Unvaccinated. I recovered in 10 days and luckily haven’t had any lingering issues. Believe it or not, the vast majority of people’s experiences are like mine.
Patients are generally not able to make medical decisions by themselves anymore than a random dude can decide the best way to repair their car. The country is full of science deniers ( not referring to you ) who suddenly become Marie Curie and Luis Pasteur when presented a vaccine Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom