LeMoyne College exploring move to D1 | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

LeMoyne College exploring move to D1

For those that don’t know, LeMoyne is playing at FDU right now on the YES network. They are losing in the second half but still in range to win it.

I take it this is the replay?

For those that don’t know, LeMoyne is playing at FDU right now on the YES network. They are losing in the second half but still in range to win it.

I take it this is the replay?

46-57 with 12 minutes left, then 28-6 the rest of the way. Go Dolphins!

i just don't get DOLPHINS . there are no dolphins anywhere near central new york. might as well call yourself the LEMOYNE LEMURS. (they live in madagascar). LEMON's can grow in NY but require special care. i propose LEMOYNE LEOPARD FROGS. the Leopard frog's leap to D1 !

thanks . got it. dolphins are friendly creatures. makes sense now .

a642037dd73d11df229c10d14ba0d456.jpg

i just don't get DOLPHINS . there are no dolphins anywhere near central new york. might as well call yourself the LEMOYNE LEMURS. (they live in madagascar). LEMON's can grow in NY but require special care. i propose LEMOYNE LEOPARD FROGS. the Leopard frog's leap to D1 !

When Le Moyne beat SU in 2009, this happened on ESPN the next day:

ESPN Host #1 "Why is Le Moyne which is located in Syracuse called the Dolphins?"

ESPN Host #2 "I think it's because of Lake Erie".

I wish a clip of this would surface on Youtube. I may have been the only person to witness it.

I just hope they have more class than JMU football and won't whine about the rules they signed up for if the Dolphins win the NEC in the next couple of years.
I believe the lady cagers are in first place.

thanks . got it. dolphins are friendly creatures. makes sense now .

View attachment 236234
I once went to an aquarium and two dolphins were getting very “friendly” with each other as they swam in front of the glass. Made for some awkward questions from the kiddos to their parents. “Why does that dolphin has his little flipper in that other dolphin?”

Kaiyem Cleary broke a 50+ year old Le Moyne single game scoring record in a big W over LIU today:

Phil Harlow - remember him well - great player from Ludden and then Clarkson probably was probably led by Evangelist’s Pete Ganley. Both Hall of Famers in college.

Phil Harlow - remember him well - great player from Ludden and then Clarkson probably was probably led by Evangelist’s Pete Ganley. Both Hall of Famers in college.

Phil Harlow could've played at Syracuse. He was very good.

Phil Harlow could've played at Syracuse. He was very good.
He turned down much bigger offers. His teammate at Ludden, Mark Wadach played and was a 3 year starter for SU’s ‘Roy’s runts’ but Phil was actually the bigger star but opted to play at Lemoyne and Tommy Niland.

He turned down much bigger offers. His teammate at Ludden, Mark Wadach played and was a 3 year starter for SU’s ‘Roy’s runts’ but Phil was actually the bigger star but opted to play at Lemoyne and Tommy Niland.

One of my best friends growing up was Mark Higgins, who was a pretty good center for St. Lucy's. My family used to go up to LeMoyne and as I recall the parochial league teams often played the opening game.