LeMoyne College exploring move to D1 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

LeMoyne College exploring move to D1

Picture it, 5 years from now. CBS will have cameras on selection Sunday in 2 CNY facilities with the caption “which bubble will burst today?”
Imagine a season where Le Moyne makes the tournament and Syracuse didn’t.

I feel like there’s never been a point in my life since I was 15 where I would lose to the ginger fellow in the picture in a game of one on one.
Announced “crowd” of 9300. U can feel the excitement

Tip for those planning to attend our game here, the area around Capital One is now dangerous. Many restaurants and shops never reopened after the lockdown. Lucky it’s a noon game. Don’t stray too far from Clyde’s.

Announced “crowd” of 9300. U can feel the excitement

Tip for those planning to attend our game here, the area around Capital One is now dangerous. Many restaurants and shops never reopened after the lockdown. Lucky it’s a noon game. Don’t stray too far from Clyde’s.
I wish I was going there for the game but will be there the first for a show, I haven’t been to DC to explore since I was a kid, any quick safety tips or tips in general?

Lemoyne Dolphins and Syracuse Oranges - two schools with identity crisis's

Great doubleheader on FSI1 tonight starting at 6:30. LeMoyne at Nova who is led ny potential AA Justin Moore. Looking forward to seeing how good a healthy Moore is and what LeMoyne can do against them.

Then right afterwards is Marquette vs Rider. Really want to see Tyler Kolek, who is picked for a lot of 1st team AA as the point guard and seeing how much better he is than Judah.

It's amazing how many teams are allowed to play defense with their hands all game. I hope Red considers letting our guys get into ball handlers a bit more. They do call it some but it seems if you play it that way consistently they are letting a lot go.

Canton is DIII, right? Does it actually count as a win?
It does for Lemoyne. For Canton I don’t believe they count it. It’ll be good to see them play other small D I teams soon instead of blowouts vs Big East and D 3 schools.

It does for Lemoyne. For Canton I don’t believe they count it. It’ll be good to see them play other small D I teams soon instead of blowouts vs Big East and D 3 schools.
Yeah, this west coast stretch coming up will be great. All lower level D1 teams

That's a really neat trophy. Much better than the Johns Hopkins-Maryland crab.

download (1).jpg